What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

White reversal project..

Relentless

Veteran
Thought some might enjoy the pics.. they arent the best but you get the point..
I reversed several whites to:
headband
818 og
sfv og
animal cookie
gsc forum cut
exodus cheese
snowcap
orange kush
purple kush sr71

cant wait to pop these femd seeds

gg#4, fire og, and gsc thin mint didnt make the experiment so Ill be including them in an upcoming experiment :D

edit: these 3 pics are of the 3 the whites that are reversed.. you can see the old pollen sacks and the seeds.. They are on their 10th week, getting the chop.. The females that werent reversed are 3 weeks younger but took to the pollination :D

Attachments

• white reversed pollen sacks and seeds!.jpg
    white reversed pollen sacks and seeds!.jpg
    96 KB · Views: 15
  • white reversed 1.jpg
    white reversed 1.jpg
    67.9 KB · Views: 11
  • white reversed lowers.jpg
    white reversed lowers.jpg
    68.3 KB · Views: 11

Bmac1

Veteran
Very nice relentless. Some mouth watering crosses you got there. If you need help testing...:tiphat: lol.

VenturaHwy

ICMag Donor
Veteran
The white crosses I've grown are amazing, dense rock hard buds and super potent and stinky. Only problem is some don't grow tall enough so they don't yield too good, your crosses shouldn't have that problem..... great job.

true grit

Veteran
Theres gonna be some good ones in those!! sr71 x white ftw my friend!! And like i been mumblin about for a minute now...I really think sfv x white might throw better shit than fire x white. i find that sfv to be a bit hardier. Keep me posted how it goes homie

Relentless

Veteran
Thanks guys.
I stopped taking in new clones a while back.. Prob going to stop running cuts and just run these femd seeds.. Starting with the white 818 and white headband. prob some white sfv too.

Relentless

Veteran
I think Im going to reverse sfv next.. maybe hit gorilla glue #4, some other ogs, animal cookie, thin mint, forum, etc. sounds nice. id like to reverse 818, bc thats my fave og, but its not as hardy as sfv..

miscbrah3284

Veteran
I think Im going to reverse sfv next.. maybe hit gorilla glue #4, some other ogs, animal cookie, thin mint, forum, etc. sounds nice. id like to reverse 818, bc thats my fave og, but its not as hardy as sfv..

was gunna ask if you were planning on any sfv or louie xiii reversal work.....nice choice

Relentless

Veteran
thanks guys. ill post up results of the seed pop..
ill be poppin my relentless headband x the white and 818 og x the white first..

right now I have some of my black rose crosses in flower, 10 females to be exact.. snowcap x black rose and super lemon haze x black rose.. in early flower most seem to be black rose dominant, but we'll see whats up..

I have 18 seedlings(un-sexed) in veg that will soon be flowered.. half are my relentless the white x fire og bx1 and half are relentless gsc forum x fire og bx1.

Relentless

Veteran
I chopped the white a couple weeks back, but here are the other ladies that were hit by the reversed white..
Thought you guys might enjoy.
Im going to let these girls run 2 more weeks to get more mature seeds, they are completing week 10 today.. Very small girls in 1gal bags, just to get seeds :D. buds will go in the bin ;)

my breeding tent is very simple.. 2x2 with a 150w hps.. not optimal, but it doesnt take up much space and it gets the job done! ive produced thousands of seeds this way :D

pics labeled

Attachments

• femd seeds-818 pure sfv og x the white.jpg
    femd seeds-818 pure sfv og x the white.jpg
    63.6 KB · Views: 13
  • femd seeds-animal cookie x the white.jpg
    femd seeds-animal cookie x the white.jpg
    80.9 KB · Views: 14
  • femd seeds-exodus cheese  x the white.jpg
    femd seeds-exodus cheese x the white.jpg
    103.8 KB · Views: 10
  • femd seeds-girl scout cookies forum cut x the white.jpg
    femd seeds-girl scout cookies forum cut x the white.jpg
    92.7 KB · Views: 13
  • femd seeds-headband x the white.jpg
    femd seeds-headband x the white.jpg
    104.6 KB · Views: 11
  • femd seeds-orange kush x the white.jpg
    femd seeds-orange kush x the white.jpg
    89.1 KB · Views: 13
  • femd seeds-purple kush sr71 x the white.jpg
    femd seeds-purple kush sr71 x the white.jpg
    92.8 KB · Views: 14
  • femd seeds-snowcap x the white.jpg
    femd seeds-snowcap x the white.jpg
    70.5 KB · Views: 13

bigscoot

legal medical grower got my card & paper work 2 pr
Veteran
tagged brotha sure fire n all of them

that white animal tho

Relentless

Veteran
ya man, pretty excited. ima pop the white headband and white 818 og right off the bat.. ill get around to poppin some of all tho :D

thanks!

miscbrah3284

Veteran
i second scoot...white animal will be dank.....white sfv and white headband sound great as well! all awesome selections

Latest posts

Latest posts