What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

list of testers

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
ok here the list

seeds wont be ready untill end of april so wont be with you guys until mid may

i will be paying for postage as its a long list of testers and sbay dont need to be footing the bill

if you cant grow them within a month of recieving them please let someone else take the space

if your name isnt on the list it is probaly becuase you are a new member or dont have alot of post so no hard feelings

these are going to be some amazing strains and i cant wait to see your guys rooms full of them

peace

jammie = sssdhs1
ariston = sssdh s1
pistilpete = ecsd x sssdh
jojo420 = sc x sssdh
teaisblack = sc x sssdh
growingcrazy = ecsd x sssdh
silverhazefiend = gsc x sssdh
NEgrower978 = gsc x sssdh
soursmoker = ecsd x sssdh
thatsmell = sc x sssdh
DIDM = ecsd x sssdh
trichster = gsc x sssdh
944s2 = gsc x sssdh
piff rhys jones = gsc x sssdh
bigal25 = sc x sssdh
kaneboy = ecsd x sssdh
trichrider = gsc x sssdh
sah = sc x sssdh
mushy = sc x sssdh
rocdiesel = you didnt pm me back
chemdogmillionaire = ecsd x sssdh
talktosampson = gsc x sssdh
womble= ecsd x sssdh
flybynight = ecsd x sssdh
decryption = sssdh s1
budelight = ecsd x sssdh
blynx = sssdh s1
organicozarks = sc x sssdh
jaymer = sssdh s1
olergrower = ecsd x sssdh
vStaggerlee = gsc x sssdh
stra = sssdh s1
killerweed31 = ecsd x sssdh
jochen45 = sssd s1
paulicali = you didnt pm me back?
laughinjim = casey jones x sssdh
jm420 = ecsd x sssdh
loudog420 = gsc x sssdh
ft100 = casey x sssdh
215user = gsc sssdh
motaloca = casey sssdh
aliendawg = sc x sssdh
randakilla = casey x sssdh
nifty pot = ecsd x sssdh

Last edited:

talktosamson

Veteran
Hell yea!! I'm ready, bring it on OJD, thanks for the nod, ill put some more amendments in the greenhouse tonight. The cookie cross my way would be the shit, but im down with whatever.

soursmoker

East Coast, All Day!
Veteran
thanks for putting me on the list... this is gonna be awesome... mid may works for me, gives me time to figure out who is stayin and who is getting the CHOP

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Cool there should be allot of test threads comming soon... I will gladly follow along ...Congrats to the chosen few lol...

W

Womble

real good of you to put me on the list, thanks!
Do we get to choose what we are going to showcase? Not an issue, they're all gonna be banging I'm sure, just a little question for ya..thanks again

soursmoker

East Coast, All Day!
Veteran
real good of you to put me on the list, thanks!
Do we get to choose what we are going to showcase? Not an issue, they're all gonna be banging I'm sure, just a little question for ya..thanks again

curious of this as well... whatever it is i'll be happy with though

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i will hit people up on the list in the order they are posted and ask them his preference

there is another few strains to add to the list to choose from

i wont be hitiing you guys up until april sometime

peace

W

Womble

i will hit people up on the list in the order they are posted and ask them his preference

there is another few strains to add to the list to choose from

i wont be hitiing you guys up until april sometime

peace

cool....just about to switch my last 2 beans of your SSSDH I had in my stash, I'll be well up to plop when they arrive :biggrin:

T

that smell

Damn OJD, I,m blown away to have this chance. I,ll be proud to add anything you choose to my already cheesedogs and cheese and chong, and very soon to be white casey and prob cream cheese. Thanks CSG. Peace

budelight

Discovery Requires Experimentation
Veteran
wowzers! that is one hellova list of testers. stoked that i made the cut, thanks ojd!

May seeds, bring us happiness, this August
grow.jpg

Peace
BeL

medmaker420

The Aardvarks LED Grow Show
Veteran
that is one big list of tester holy hell this is going to be SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET!!!

can't wait for all the testin to begin,
the aardvark