Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Seed Boutique > Seed Boutique Vendors > DJ Short and Legends Seeds > Newberry drop

Thread Title Search
Newberry drop Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-26-2018, 03:01 AM #11
Lester Beans
Frequent Flyer

Lester Beans has a reputation beyond reputeLester Beans has a reputation beyond reputeLester Beans has a reputation beyond reputeLester Beans has a reputation beyond reputeLester Beans has a reputation beyond reputeLester Beans has a reputation beyond reputeLester Beans has a reputation beyond reputeLester Beans has a reputation beyond reputeLester Beans has a reputation beyond reputeLester Beans has a reputation beyond reputeLester Beans has a reputation beyond repute
Very cool, hope some folks get them going asap and journal them up.

Says limited release on the pack, I doubt DJ would have that on the pack if he planned on releasing. DJ is a stand-up guy.

Hope you growers find some fine quality flowers.
Lester Beans is online now Quote

Old 11-26-2018, 09:29 PM #12
TerpeneDream

TerpeneDream is a jewel in the roughTerpeneDream is a jewel in the roughTerpeneDream is a jewel in the roughTerpeneDream is a jewel in the roughTerpeneDream is a jewel in the roughTerpeneDream is a jewel in the roughTerpeneDream is a jewel in the rough
I got 2 packs...

I'll post updates when I begin!
TerpeneDream is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-26-2018, 10:20 PM #13
Nirrity
taken by samsara

Nirrity is a jewel in the roughNirrity is a jewel in the roughNirrity is a jewel in the roughNirrity is a jewel in the roughNirrity is a jewel in the roughNirrity is a jewel in the roughNirrity is a jewel in the rough
i'd like to see terp test on this.

on a side note i wonder how soon seed banks will provide terpene profiles of their seeds?

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-26-2018, 11:09 PM #14
bigtacofarmer

bigtacofarmer has much to be proud ofbigtacofarmer has much to be proud ofbigtacofarmer has much to be proud ofbigtacofarmer has much to be proud ofbigtacofarmer has much to be proud ofbigtacofarmer has much to be proud ofbigtacofarmer has much to be proud ofbigtacofarmer has much to be proud ofbigtacofarmer has much to be proud ofbigtacofarmer has much to be proud ofbigtacofarmer has much to be proud of
If any of the lucky winners of these does not plan on flowering and smoking the potentially good males. I will. I would love a nice blueberry male to work with.

Last edited by bigtacofarmer; 11-26-2018 at 11:44 PM..
bigtacofarmer is online now Quote

Old 11-27-2018, 09:34 AM #15
Ras Pablo

Ras Pablo has much to be proud ofRas Pablo has much to be proud ofRas Pablo has much to be proud ofRas Pablo has much to be proud ofRas Pablo has much to be proud ofRas Pablo has much to be proud ofRas Pablo has much to be proud ofRas Pablo has much to be proud ofRas Pablo has much to be proud ofRas Pablo has much to be proud ofRas Pablo has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nirrity View Post
i'd like to see terp test on this.

on a side note i wonder how soon seed banks will provide terpene profiles of their seeds?
Me too, that would be extremely interesting.

Some seedbanks do Cannabionoids and Terps. but just a few, and they provide that information to the customers.

Ras.

JAH GUIDE !

R.I.P La Mano Negra, Alex
R.I.P Milo my lovely soft white snowflake
Ras Pablo is offline Quote

Old 11-28-2018, 01:11 AM #16
Spankee

Spankee will become famous soon enoughSpankee will become famous soon enough
Hope to have a room setup within a week will germinate this weekend and document hopefully I can get a decent camera .
Spankee is offline Quote

Old 12-02-2018, 03:44 AM #17
greenies

greenies is on a distinguished road
Did you get 11 or 13 seeds per pack?
greenies is offline Quote

Old 12-02-2018, 03:45 AM #18
greenies

greenies is on a distinguished road
Did you gett 11 or 13 seeds in each pack?
greenies is offline Quote

Old 12-07-2018, 04:25 AM #19
rolandomota

rolandomota is a name known to allrolandomota is a name known to allrolandomota is a name known to allrolandomota is a name known to allrolandomota is a name known to allrolandomota is a name known to allrolandomota is a name known to allrolandomota is a name known to allrolandomota is a name known to allrolandomota is a name known to allrolandomota is a name known to all
11 per pack
rolandomota is online now Quote