What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

2nd day in office he restarts the war in the middle east

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
what a fucking clown ,hopefully it will be over in march .this will be my only comment on the any political shit , i hope they dont continue with politics on the best weed site going .

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
LMAO ......DAY 1 Exectutive Order for transgender's

Priorities

Last edited:

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Syria poked the bear...

https://www.newsweek.com/syria-first-message-biden-withdraw-troops-stop-stealing-oil-1563165
Syria has issued its first message to President Joe Biden, urging the incoming U.S. leader to withdraw troops from the war-torn nation and to abandon efforts to tap into the country's oil reserves.

Syrian permanent representative to the United Nations Bashar al-Jaafari derided U.S. actions in his country during a Wednesday virtual session of the U.N. Security Council. As Biden was sworn in in Washington, Jaafari called for an immediate change in Washington's foreign policy in Syria, where a multi-sided civil war with U.S. involvement neared its 10th anniversary.

"The American occupation forces continue to plunder Syria's wealth of oil, gas and agricultural crops, burning and destroying what it cannot steal," Jaafari said, according to the state-run Syrian Arab News Agency.

dramamine

Syria poked the bear...

https://www.newsweek.com/syria-first-message-biden-withdraw-troops-stop-stealing-oil-1563165
Syria has issued its first message to President Joe Biden, urging the incoming U.S. leader to withdraw troops from the war-torn nation and to abandon efforts to tap into the country's oil reserves.

Syrian permanent representative to the United Nations Bashar al-Jaafari derided U.S. actions in his country during a Wednesday virtual session of the U.N. Security Council. As Biden was sworn in in Washington, Jaafari called for an immediate change in Washington's foreign policy in Syria, where a multi-sided civil war with U.S. involvement neared its 10th anniversary.

"The American occupation forces continue to plunder Syria's wealth of oil, gas and agricultural crops, burning and destroying what it cannot steal," Jaafari said, according to the state-run Syrian Arab News Agency.

How dare they try to defend their country from invaders. Poked the bear? Wow.

St. Phatty

what a fucking clown ,hopefully it will be over in march .this will be my only comment on the any political shit , i hope they dont continue with politics on the best weed site going .

Speaker's Corner is the "Politics" part of the Bar.

Forums often remind me of bars.

Except in this bar we can smoke pot !

Syria has an awful lot of patience.

Even though I'm an American citizen, I think Syria and Russia are the Good Guys in this scenario.

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Wont be long before the new administration is bombing someone.
Brown people only matter over here.

h.h.

Veteran
At least we’re not beating any more cops.
Breitbart award of excellence I see. I’m impressed.

Latest posts

Latest posts