What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

2,5x2,5 ts600&ts1000 doubleP tricky adventure

day 65 flowering
final flushing already done,now i'll let them dry and harvest in a couple days.
Runtz Muffin

Pineapple Chunk

The Beauty and the Beast

Merry Christmas to all growers :groupwave:

Mars Hydro Led

Grow on Earth Grow with Mars
Vendor
day 65 flowering
final flushing already done,now i'll let them dry and harvest in a couple days.
Runtz Muffin
[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=84896&pictureid=2105161&thumb=2]View Image[/url]

Pineapple Chunk

[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=84896&pictureid=2105162&thumb=2]View Image[/url]

The Beauty and the Beast

[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=84896&pictureid=2105163&thumb=2]View Image[/url]

Merry Christmas to all growers :groupwave:

It will be a harvested christmas. :yummy::yummy:

Merry Christmas :groupwave:

Dry weight from lemon kush is 75grams of nice buds plus some larf,and about 35 grams from the gorilla bubblegum,but i have still half plant to harvest.
Really impressed from the light performance. Only with one ts600 with autoflowers i've harvested over 125grams of green gelato.
Can't wait to see the total weight,so i can make some serious report.

Here we go with some pre harvest pics. I plan to give 48h dark and then chop.

Runtz Muffin

Crazy genetics. I love this plant,she's a keeper. Started to show crazy colors after the flush,maybe i've been a bit late with the flush but damn she is beautiful!
I'm really curious to see what she could do in a better environment with more light!
Hopefully i arleady have a clone for my next run

Last edited:

Pineapple Chunk
This one is a pretty foxtailing one,maybe because she had some high temps when i wasn't home.Though also the lower buds are foxtailing so maybe its 50%genetics 50%enviroment.

Anyway she's frosty,HUGE,and she has a really nice aroma.

Barneys Farm knows their shit from what i can see from this couple seeds! :bigeye:
we will see how performs my next run!

Ok let's share some weight.
Runtz muffin 81grams of rock dense buds
Pineapple Chunk 98 grams,so far the best yield
Lemon Kush 70grams
Gorilla Bubblegum 57 grams
more then 300 grams
these mars hydro lights totally smashed the g/watt :biggrin:
really really impressed

In the next days i'll post the new run :thank you:

Mars Hydro Led

Vendor
Ok let's share some weight.
Runtz muffin 81grams of rock dense buds
Pineapple Chunk 98 grams,so far the best yield
Lemon Kush 70grams
Gorilla Bubblegum 57 grams
more then 300 grams
these mars hydro lights totally smashed the g/watt :biggrin:
really really impressed

In the next days i'll post the new run :thank you:

That's a nice yield. Congrates. :yay:

here we go with another adventure!

here we have a dosidos 33,runtz muffin in the bottom of the tent from left

,purple punch and wedding cake in front from left

unfortunatelly they aren't at 100% because my last compost tea probably was too strong and for a couple days they suffered the overabudance of nuts! btw this time i'm avoiding bottled nutes except for ph down and some cal mag if necessary,i also have some bud candy to finish but i don't think it will interact!i've also added a new source of silicium from biotabs!

Last edited:

Mars Hydro Led

Vendor
here we go with another adventure!

here we have a dosidos 33,runtz muffin in the bottom of the tent from left

,purple punch and wedding cake in front from left

unfortunatelly they aren't at 100% because my last compost tea probably was too strong and for a couple days they suffered the overabudance of nuts! btw this time i'm avoiding bottled nutes except for ph down and some cal mag if necessary,i also have some bud candy to finish but i don't think it will interact!i've also added a new source of silicium from biotabs!

[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=84897&pictureid=2113234&thumb=2]View Image[/URL]

The color looks amazing!! :headbange

Hey growmies, i had some stuff come up so i did not have much time to take pics in these months!
This is the actual situation at around day 40 of flowering for my barney's farm strains, really good genetics this time
Wedding cake, Runtz Muffin, Dosidos 33 and Purple Punch.
I also took some clones, unfortunately only 1 dosidos and 2 wedding cake survived, i'll keep em for the outdoor i think.
I started doing some banana peel tea and powdered eggshells, i'm giving em the bpt 1 or 2 times a week. This grow had some issues right before flowering so i'm pretty satisfied, but i'll give up with the coco and go with living soil for my next run!

wAAACH5BAEKAAAALAAAAAABAAEAAAICRAEAOw==

wAAACH5BAEKAAAALAAAAAABAAEAAAICRAEAOw==

Last edited: