What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Nevil the G x Chem Haze, Mullumby x Chem Haze

Bobbo4200

Veteran
Had some of these going when I had to shut down a couple years ago, will post some pics here of these two.

Anything you can tell me about these strains OJD?

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
These strains are sold as

Dangerous dog = Mullumbimby madness x Nevil Haze( Neville Schoenmakers) x Super Silver Chemdog Haze Male( Reservoir seeds)

Dutch dog= Nevil the G( Nevil Mango Mr nice seeds x Soma's G13 Haze Male)
x Super Silver Chemdog
Haze Male ( Reservoir seeds)

Both quite Haze dom.

Dangerous dog throws out big yields of long Colas very Pine Haze dominant leaning towards the Mulum/Nev and extremely potent and racy.

Dutch dog also throws out long colas but less yield but again still a great yielder throwing buds all the way down the plant but smaller more dense buds than the Dangerous dog which has much larger buds and colas width size. Again very strong Haze dom potency with a delicious Spicy Nev taste from the Nevil/Mango in the X.

Had some of these going when I had to shut down a couple years ago, will post some pics here of these two.

Anything you can tell me about these strains OJD?

Goodherb

Will love to see those Dogs unleashed, outdoor,tropics! They should ;no doubt,have dangerous teeth.

Bobbo4200

Veteran
Oh wow they both sound killer!, I like the sound of the Dangerous Dog!

I hope they both turn out to be females!

Bobbo4200

Veteran
I topped them about a couple weeks ago, I transplanted them 3 days ago.

Both are doing well, Nevil the G is in enriched soil and the Nevil Mullumby is in coco. I'll try to get pics today.

Bobbo4200

Veteran
A couple other CSG beans I have going as well, the first pic is Sour Diesel x Casey Jones x OG Chem, the second pic is Cheese n' Chaze.

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Looking good bro , some nice varieties.

Peace

Bobbo4200

Veteran
Yeah that Dangerous Dog sounds fire!

Thanks OJD, yeah 4 varieties of your beans. I'm most excited about the two Nevil's and the Sour Diesel x Casey Jones x OG Chem. I think I may have grown the Cheese n' Chaze years ago when I first started.

Bobbo4200

Veteran
Things are going well, the first pic is the Mullumby Nevil x Chem Haze in a 1 or 2 gallon airport filled with coco.

Second pic is Nevil the G x Chem Haze in a 5 gallon airport filled with enriched soil.

Hopefully I will set blumats up within the next week then gonna switch to flower then the party will get started I can't wait

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey bro

Hows things , not seen you post in a while ?
Hope your all good and just enjoying summer:dance013:

Bobbo4200

Veteran
Hey guy sorry I'm having trouble loading pics so I haven't been coming on too much, I'm still alive been working a lot too but thanks for checking in on me!
Chopped Dutch Dog tonight at 9 weeks.
Hope all is well with you!

Bobbo4200

Veteran
I erased all my attachments, here she was around day 62.
She's been chopped and is drying.

Attachments

• received_344633399893951.jpg
    received_344633399893951.jpg
    90.7 KB · Views: 46

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey bro

Been a while , hope you and fam are good.

How did the Dutch dog lean, more towards Haze or Chem ?
I erased all my attachments, here she was around day 62.
She's been chopped and is drying.