What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Announcement Test Growers - Wanted

PANIKZ

Vendor
Veteran
Hi Guys/Girls , so RGSC are in need of some test growers for 5 NEW HOT Regular lines we are releasing later this year , below I will give you some information regarding the new lines and we are very excited about what we have seen so far with these great genetics a lot of work and pheno selection have gone into these , due to prohibition in certain states and not enough time an space we are looking for 5-6 test growers to give these a whirl and send us relevant information and pics of these fantastic breeds...

Ok so first up is the Male used in the crosses was a Orange Pink Grapefruit Male from Catnip seeds Kudos to dr.penthotal and Alpine seeds for the creation, here is some history of Orange pink grapefruit and some awesome pic's aswell

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=261866

The male was an instant stand out in the room i was eying this beuaty up for weeks in veg wondering if it was female, just the structure vigour and stem smell was unreal on this beast when i see it was male i was like yes thats the one he is going to be your daddy girls, and he didnt disappoint with the amount of thick pollen dropped

So Onto the girls used ,

A select cut of Karma's HeadBanger (Sour D) she reeks of sour..
A Select cut of Verdant Greens C4DD (Chem 4 x Chem D IBL) Chemmy Diesel..
A Select cut of Gelato x Dosidos (gelato leaning pheno purples up nice )
A select cut of NL#2 x Chem (chimera)
a select cut of GF x Chem (chimera Grapefruit pheno)

So that's these up for grabs ..

HeadBanger X Orange Pink Grapefruit
C4DD x Orange Pink Grapefruit
Gelato x Dosidos x Orange Pink Grapefruit
NL#2 x Chem x Orange Pink Grapefruit
GF x Chem x Orange Pink Grapefruit

Any one interested in these i can probably get these sent out next week some time , need growers ready to go and get these started and put some tender loving care into these crosses so we can see there full potential i have a real good feeling about these,. there going to be awesome .

:tiphat::dance013:

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Gelato x Dosidos x Orange Pink Grapefruit. Who's the breeder of the G x D?

Although we have commitment to grow or collaborate from another breeder, we'll have room for 4-5 containers of Gelato x Dosidos x Orange Pink Grapefruit late winter throughout summer.

Paddi

GanjaGrower
Veteran
Hi Panikz :tiphat:

I would love to test
- HeadBanger X Orange Pink Grapefruit, and/or
- C4DD x Orange Pink Grapefruit

They could be my summergrow, starting in a few weeks.

P :smoke:

art.spliff

ICMag Donor
'It is certain', 'It is decidedly so', 'Without a doubt', 'Yes – definitely', 'You may rely on it', 'As I see it, yes', 'Most likely', 'Outlook good', 'Yes Signs point to yes' :tiphat:

bsgospel

Bat Macumba
I have started popping seeds again. I can do a house run and I think I can also get them into the warehouse. The house I can start at the end of the month; could get them into the warehouse around April or May (we're still wrapping on construction but we're realllll close.)

I bet those Chimera crosses are as great as any. I'll take a stab at either. 10 count packs are totally fine.

Cantharellus

10 will work whatever you want to see. I like to have 5 or 6 females to look at so that is hoping for the best on a ten pack. More than 12 is a waste IMO as most of us aren't setup to run more than that at once.

Jetfixer100

I’m an experienced grower, but new to this site. Don’t know if that matters. My current run will be harvested within 30 days. I would be happy to put my next run on hold and test for you. Never tested before. Sounds like fun. Anyway, let me know.

DARKSIDER

Official Seed Tester
ICMag Donor
Veteran
420giveaway
Hi Guys/Girls , so RGSC are in need of some test growers for 5 NEW HOT Regular lines we are releasing later this year , below I will give you some information regarding the new lines and we are very excited about what we have seen so far with these great genetics a lot of work and pheno selection have gone into these , due to prohibition in certain states and not enough time an space we are looking for 5-6 test growers to give these a whirl and send us relevant information and pics of these fantastic breeds...

Ok so first up is the Male used in the crosses was a Orange Pink Grapefruit Male from Catnip seeds Kudos to dr.penthotal and Alpine seeds for the creation, here is some history of Orange pink grapefruit and some awesome pic's aswell

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=261866

The male was an instant stand out in the room i was eying this beuaty up for weeks in veg wondering if it was female, just the structure vigour and stem smell was unreal on this beast when i see it was male i was like yes thats the one he is going to be your daddy girls, and he didnt disappoint with the amount of thick pollen dropped

So Onto the girls used ,

A select cut of Karma's HeadBanger (Sour D) she reeks of sour..
A Select cut of Verdant Greens C4DD (Chem 4 x Chem D IBL) Chemmy Diesel..
A Select cut of Gelato x Dosidos (gelato leaning pheno purples up nice )
A select cut of NL#2 x Chem (chimera)
a select cut of GF x Chem (chimera Grapefruit pheno)

So that's these up for grabs ..

HeadBanger X Orange Pink Grapefruit
C4DD x Orange Pink Grapefruit
Gelato x Dosidos x Orange Pink Grapefruit
NL#2 x Chem x Orange Pink Grapefruit
GF x Chem x Orange Pink Grapefruit

Any one interested in these i can probably get these sent out next week some time , need growers ready to go and get these started and put some tender loving care into these crosses so we can see there full potential i have a real good feeling about these,. there going to be awesome .

:tiphat::dance013:

Cracking offer by RGS. :good::respect:

mr.brunch

Veteran
420giveaway
Dang... already made commitments otherwise I’d be well up for these
Will be watching the tests with popcorn :tiphat:

Latest posts

Latest posts