What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

1 Acre / 1000 plant grow

Only Ornamental

Spiritually inspired agnostic mad scientist
Veteran
Nice field.

Now for the mold issue, I would worry only about botrytis (budrot). With a grow that large, skip the organic fungicides and treatments and order you some Flint fungicide. It is made by Bayer. You will mix 2.5 oz per one acre of crop. It will stop botrytis in its tracks and you will never see the first spot of rot or mold. It is approved for food crops and on most it states on the label that you can apply up until the date of harvest. Although personally I would apply my last treatment at least a week before harvest. Some states have even approved it for medical and recreational marijuana. It is a little pricey ($300.00 for a 20oz bottle) but with a grow the size of what you have, hell, what is $300.00 right? Also that one bottle will take you a long long way.
I hope he didn't use any fungicide because, from what I understand, he grew in Switzerland and there's no approved whatsoever pesticide for use on hemp/cannabis. This means, in CH it's forbidden to apply anything except fertilisers to those plants.
This comes from the fact that industrial hemp grown in CH usually doesn't get sick (on a large scale and regarding the 'ancient' uses of it i.e. fibres and seeds) and hence, there was never a necessity to spend money on approving things you actually don't need.
Given current legislation it also seems quite unlikely to me that this will change any time soon.

Reaper

Hey guys,
Sorry about not getting back to you. Final weight was around 950 lbs.
This year I have about 5000 plants

rindindoo

impressive. I wonder how you managed to get a license, I understood correctly, are you from the CIS?