What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

ace limited release "back the congo"

G

Here is a solitary BTTC put into flower on 4/21 at 31" from top of pot. Looks great and healthy. No unusual smells with a stem rub.
picture.php

View image in gallery

Last edited:
G

Hey DW, she is infront of a 600hps in a 4x4 tent. This is just a test run to see how she would do in my set-up in rotation. Very optomistic so far.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Beautiful and healthy growth Outcold :)

Your BTTC plant has the dark robust afghani indica influence with strong sativa vigour and branching. Thank you very much for posting, best wishes for the rest of the flowering.

It's a pleasure for ACE Seeds to have the chance to help richard williams to spread his genetics here in Spain and Europe.

G

Hey dubi,
Thanks for the nod! I am enjoying her progression. She is smelling rich, deep, dark, bubba-esque when I rub the tiny crystals starting to form. I took pictures today which would be about day 34. She is 47" tall from the top of the pot and won't get any taller. My grow height is restricted and the vertical growth was not as encouraged as it would with less height restriction.
I played around with the camera settings on my phone so take the color with a grain of salt.

Dr.King

Veteran
I grabbed 20 of em just for my stock for when I start out door in a year or two. I wanna pop a few of them now but I don't want to waste any keepers I may find and would lose in the process. Who knows if more stock will ever be released again so I plan to keep clones. I want the one in the picture :biggrin:. The Deep Chunk pheno, mix of dark purple/blue and red, she looks so beautiful. Can't wait to see what others have to show off on this lady. Good luck.

S

scai

I was very impressed with Dcon x Bangi haze cross by Lean Green.
And when I have few BtC's coming and few Bangis in freezer, well...I think I'm going to try and cross them.If they make that nice bushes....
I might even try a cross with KaliChinas....hmmm....
Let's see if BtC is a good breeding plant?

G

Hey everyone.
Here is my BTTC at about day 52. I'm using a camera phone obviously and am sorry for the lack of quality. I tried to get a better pic with flash at lights off. No such luck.
The plant looks great contrary to what the pics suggest. There is no ph imbalance only natural senescence. It was not triggered by any change in feed.
I think I may have stalled her with a PK boost or some high temps. Relatively little crystal formation and the buds didn't ever stack. Some of the hairs began turning red without withering around day 30-40.
Regardless she smells very dark and rich with some loud acrid notes coming to the forefront.
I've got a cutting about 2 weeks away from being ready. I'm excited to see what she can do now that the environment/gardners touch has been improved.
Just for fun I added a picture of an Original Delicatessen Lilly. By the picture, she could be anything! I put the BTTC and the Lilly in the same tent due to their sharing Congo heritage. My logic was that the two gals could spend their time talking about the old country while sunbathing.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi OutCold,

Thanks for the update on your Back to the Congo. There are evident robust afghani traits in your plant, but also the branching and stretching from the congolese sativa.
How is she finishing ?

S

scai

This tread had dropped too far behind.Need to dig it up, cos I'm just going to take some pictures and add them here.
Got three BTTC, on is male and I'm going to make some seeds and make some work with phenos ( if there is any )
Beautiful BIG leafs..Nice plant.

In the pictures there is a male and a female.They seem quite stable.No big difference in growinghabit at all.
Male is same size as female.Nice broad leafs.Been a week in floweringroom and branching well.
Stemrub is afgan, deffinately.That dark citrusy Black Domina smell.
Keepers for sure.

Last edited:
S

scai

These BTTC's are starting to look very good.
One was male and I'm collecting pollen now.Other one went to flowering and it's making massive colas ;)
Sure look forward to keep one or two for the future

MadMac

far beyond driven...
looking good!
big fan leaves...and long fingers :)
curious how the flowers are...
plz. keep posting...
thx
M.

S

scai

Yes I will, could take some pictures of the first one that is flowering.Only in beginning still.
They do look fantastic and look like colas are going to be heavy.
Leafes are enourmous, deep green and lush.

Latest posts

Latest posts