What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Useful's "I must be nuts" 31 strains for your aches an pains. Or to get high thread.

Useful Idiot

Veteran
I want to try some!! :yay:
If I had of made more, you would have fer sure gotten some. Doing a bunch of small batch limited stuff. Gearing up to do some crazy crosses...I have been gettin a bunch of requests for more feminized gear. I get it, plant counts, folks growin in small spaces, closets ect. Gonna do a Gelatto 136...Gelatto 45 x Chem 91 SKVA...yeah. Also gonna reverse OrgnKids cut of Banana OG and hit GG# 4...Magilla Gorilla kinda thing. May even throw in a Chem D cut for good measure, Or Legend OG as well...who knows. HAOG may pair up nicely as well.:biggrin: Stay tuned!!!

heady blunts

prescription blunts
Veteran
If I had of made more, you would have fer sure gotten some. Doing a bunch of small batch limited stuff. Gearing up to do some crazy crosses...I have been gettin a bunch of requests for more feminized gear. I get it, plant counts, folks growin in small spaces, closets ect. Gonna do a Gelatto 136...Gelatto 45 x Chem 91 SKVA...yeah. Also gonna reverse OrgnKids cut of Banana OG and hit GG# 4...Magilla Gorilla kinda thing. May even throw in a Chem D cut for good measure, Or Legend OG as well...who knows. HAOG may pair up nicely as well.:biggrin: Stay tuned!!!

:dance013:

Medfinder

Chemon 91
Nice thread about using reversed females.

ive taking flack on some other sites for using a reversed chem 91 sk va... i think its steller to use the reversed female chem 91 sk va i got 50 strains crossed now from it

sdd420

Veteran
Originally Posted by Useful Idiot View Post
Well here is a piss poor pic of the Chocolate Diesel cut fully pollinated by a second generation Fire Cookie fella. This pic was taken at 34 days into flower...she is a special cut fer sure.
View Image

I’m down with those haha but like Lester I’m happy you’re making fire crosses for us and sharing those genetics. Best of luck

Ps. Please keep alive those rare genetics with standard m/f seeds too!

Peace sdd

milo_xxx

Stress Tester/Plant Torturer
Veteran
Gelatto 136 and Gelatto 45 x chem91.... :biggrin:

Useful Idiot

Veteran
Gelatto 136 and Gelatto 45 x chem91.... :biggrin:

Really hard to respond to this post knowing that he has passed...Milo was an amazing person..went through so much...but always had a positive attitude....and outlook. I can honestly say that I loved him like close family.

Dr.Young

K+ vibes
Veteran
Yeah I found out today... Made me happy see the love.. I have no income, or I'd be helping. I seen several Very special packs in the auction Id want too..

Positive vibes

eyesdownchronic

Chocolate Covered Strawberries x Fire Cookies
picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts