What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Paradise Seeds?

F

Foxy Trees

Hey Crom :wave:

I had their Sativa Spirit, finished 2 months ago, and the Sweet Purple, outdoors some years ago..

Sativa Spirit: grown indoors in organic soil, germ rate 10/10

- very easy to grow, not that sensitive when we talk about nutes, very vital and healthy plants in general with a decent yield, smell during flowering is not that bad, harvested between 66 and 75 days after the first flowers occured..

The finished product has a nice fruity/exotic taste, sometimes with hints of berries, that becomes more present after a decent time of curing.

The high is surprisingly clear and uplifting, and cuts through everything smoked before.

Sweet Purple: grown outdoors , soil, northern to central europe

- nice bushy plants which seemed to like topping, huge yields compared to the other varieties grown at that time, some mold was present in last stadium of flowering due to rainy weather, harvested late sept./ begin of oct.

The cured buds have been one of the tastiest smoke i've came across in a long while. Taste was very complex and not easy to describe, some type of soft fruity taste, very creamy in my opinion, thick smoke and a long lasting taste in the mouth. Strong but balanced high.

I hope this might help a bit.

Enjoy - Foxy Trees -

:joint:

Crom

Thank you all for your replies, I really do appreciate :D

I think I'll try Sweet Purple for outdoors. And can some of you that have grown it tell me more about the high of Sweet Purple?

I Can't grow inside until I get my own place... Sensi Star, among others are on the top of my list though. I need something for outdoors right now.

Last edited:

Syd

ICMag Donor
I've recently smoked some Belladonna grown outdoor by friends and it was a little too weak to all of us. Anyway it's one of the cheapest strains in their catalogue and there must be a reason for that.

P.S. Durga Mata was much better

Last edited:

MapleMonk

Foxy Trees said:
Hey Crom :wave:

I had their Sativa Spirit, finished 2 months ago, and the Sweet Purple, outdoors some years ago..

Sativa Spirit: grown indoors in organic soil, germ rate 10/10

- very easy to grow, not that sensitive when we talk about nutes, very vital and healthy plants in general with a decent yield, smell during flowering is not that bad, harvested between 66 and 75 days after the first flowers occured..

The finished product has a nice fruity/exotic taste, sometimes with hints of berries, that becomes more present after a decent time of curing.

The high is surprisingly clear and uplifting, and cuts through everything smoked before.

Sweet Purple: grown outdoors , soil, northern to central europe

- nice bushy plants which seemed to like topping, huge yields compared to the other varieties grown at that time, some mold was present in last stadium of flowering due to rainy weather, harvested late sept./ begin of oct.

The cured buds have been one of the tastiest smoke i've came across in a long while. Taste was very complex and not easy to describe, some type of soft fruity taste, very creamy in my opinion, thick smoke and a long lasting taste in the mouth. Strong but balanced high.

I hope this might help a bit.

Enjoy - Foxy Trees -

sounds alot like my swiss bliss.......also needs a long cure....alot of diffrence.....sativa dominant.....fruity, complex.....; thx for sharing!!

midwest

Their Belladonna is cheap and good. Great crystal coverage. Good high. Taste is maybe a bit lacking. If I were going to recommend a strain to first time growers it might be this one.

I've also grown some Nebula. It was nice. Good taste but the high was a bit weak imo.

Here's a pic of Belladonna

Hot-Rod

I am close to harvest on my Jacky white feminised, a bit pricey but a beautiful plant, let´s see how the smoke turns out...

Last edited:
F

Foxy Trees

Hi all !

@ MapleMonk

MapleMonk said:
sounds alot like my swiss bliss.......also needs a long cure....alot of diffrence.....sativa dominant.....fruity, complex.....; thx for sharing!!

Easy my friend :smoke:

Hope you enjoy your Swiss Bliss, heard alot of good things about this particular strain from many different sources. Didn't try the SB myself, yet :frown:

@ Crom

I think I'll try Sweet Purple for outdoors. And can some of you that have grown it tell me more about the high of Sweet Purple?

Nice choice, for sure !

As it has been several years since I last grew this strain, it ain't easy to remember the high in a full detailed way, but I'll give it a try..

While smoking a small amout of the properly cured bud, the inset of the high is evident pretty soon. The effects would be like a stronger body high anlong with a nice buzz in the head,too. - means you don't need to smoke that much to medicate yourself in a proper way, but you will still be able to move around and do things..
The high lasted for about 2 1/2 hours and wore off without certain burnout effects.

If you consume a greater amount the relation of body- and head high will definately lean towards the body high (sometimes couchlock) ..

Getting up early the next morning was no problem after enjoing some SP the night before.

Also I should mention that we used to smoke it all night just because of it's outstanding taste ..

Sorry about this limited information concerning the high, as I mentioned above, it's been qiute some time since I last smoked this one.

Maybe some others could comment on this issue.

Enjoy - Foxy Trees -

Last edited:

Fast_Pine

Sensi star...

Belladona is really good,,better than the durga IMHO..The durga is good and has the same lemon smell that the SS has...The Sweep Purple is not the best as far as potency,,,,Finishes reeeel early outdoors though.....

I really like Paradise,,,

riftere

whats great about them is ive had 100% germ rate everytime(40% i had with sensi seeds:( belladonna was my first grow and for the price is a great plant. just doing sensi star now, all germed within 24hrs:)

J

JackKerouac

Belladonna taken at 60 days is like a gram of boomers for me every time. I love her.

BENJI

Between the Devil and the deep blue sea...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i was thinking of ordering dp's oasis has anybody grown or smoked this strain its their northern lights 2# strain?

VirginHarvester

Veteran
Fast_Pine said:
Belladona is really good,,better than the durga IMHO..The durga is good and has the same lemon smell that the SS has.
Am interested in both Belladona and Durga but thought Bella is a mostly sativa which Paradise says can be trippy and Durga is an indica with medicinal qualities?

Latest posts

Latest posts