What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

4,000 watts 64 plants, Ready Set Grow :)

B

Bigtimer7

LOVE IT MAN!

You truely are my idol, my whole room is done with your mix.... and was wondering is that what you are using?

This should be great.. sorry i didnt know if you were using your movers or not? Ive been doing everything you do.... Mover 1000watt and your mix all in a SOG!!!

Great job man i sure am pumped!!

Maj.PotHead

End Cannibis Prohibition Now Realize Legalize !!
Mentor
Veteran
screeeeeech chair across the floor cough cough puff puff passn

DIGITALHIPPY

Veteran
LiLWaynE said:
nice - i love bigger grows - done by people who know whats up
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to LiLWaynE again.

i think someone read my mind. just peeping for up-dates :lurk:

Eijneb

B1UP's doing a grow show!! In their like swimwear.

/hand salute brotha.

Doing it up just my style too, 16 per kw... in what 2 gallons? Cannot wait to see the details on this grow, strain etc.... Lovin it!

blazeoneup

The Helpful One
Chat Moderator
Veteran
I'm hard at work to get this room up and rocking, Very close got some work to go yet but nothing that will not be done soon.

I took some pictures tonight to show the progress so far, Things will be comming together and this is sure to be a eye teaser and crowd pleaser! Until next time be safe and take care!

Last edited:

blazeoneup

The Helpful One
Chat Moderator
Veteran
Will be some lbs rolling out of this room for sure :) How many is the question.

LiLWaynE

I Feel Good
ICMag Donor
Veteran
blazeoneup said:
Will be some lbs rolling out of this room for sure :) How many is the question.

5.5 elbows minimum - my pre-grow estimate...

Also blaze, i was wondering what is the brand name/model # of your Sun Reflector XL's?

those look like some bad ass reflectors...i want some of those...

you dont have to answer this, im sure ill find out soon, But what type of medium/system you plan on usin?

Peace, Weezy

clowntown

Veteran
Just curious, why not 220?

Also are those UVB fixtures DIY'd onto the hoods, or were they designed to fit like that out of the box? :chin: Do you have experience supplementing UVB like this, or is this an experiment? How much did it cost you?

Is that a 10" or 12" Vortex mounted to the scrubber? What's model scrubber is that (or how much carbon/CFM/etc)? What type of CO2 controller will you be using?

And lastly, mind taking a picture of the hood, from the floor? (I'd love to get a look at the insides of the hoods, the layout of the reflective insert in particular.)

Thanks for sharing yet another show; I always loved your detailed threads, showing us how it's done like a pro. :yes: :yes:

blazeoneup

The Helpful One
Chat Moderator
Veteran
LiLWaynE said:
5.5 elbows minimum - my pre-grow estimate...

Also blaze, i was wondering what is the brand name/model # of your Sun Reflector XL's?

those look like some bad ass reflectors...i want some of those...

you dont have to answer this, im sure ill find out soon, But what type of medium/system you plan on usin?

Peace, Weezy

The hoods are 8" aircooled coolsun hoods, They have improved sockets for better air movement. I bought a roll of metal primer and paint, I bought 24" floresent housings with ballast etc, I bought cords for each, I wired them put them together drills holes in the sides of the hoods and mounted the floresent fixtures to them, And I bent the reflectors for the floresent with a brake for metal work. Then primed and painted them and attached them to the floresent fixtures.

I will be using the 3 gallon bags with the same soil mix I have been using.

clowntown said:
Just curious, why not 220?

Also are those UVB fixtures DIY'd onto the hoods, or were they designed to fit like that out of the box? :chin: Do you have experience supplementing UVB like this, or is this an experiment? How much did it cost you?

Is that a 10" or 12" Vortex mounted to the scrubber? What's model scrubber is that (or how much carbon/CFM/etc)? What type of CO2 controller will you be using?

And lastly, mind taking a picture of the hood, from the floor? (I'd love to get a look at the insides of the hoods, the layout of the reflective insert in particular.)

Thanks for sharing yet another show; I always loved your detailed threads, showing us how it's done like a pro. :yes: :yes:

I just prefer to run 110. They are custom built reflectors and they are just standard floresent fixtures 24" purchased from home depot.

Thats a 12" 820cfm vortex fan on the scrubber. Wierd the 8" is 747 and the 12" is only 820 but it is what it is.

I will be using an xgc-1 extreme greenhouse controller.

The scrubber is the pro filter model 160.

Yeah I will post up a couple pics in just a bit of one of the hoods from the underside!

DIGITALHIPPY

Veteran
holy shit what a big-ass filter! do you really need one that big?
anyways, looks clean as shit!!!!! cant wait to see plants in there.K++++!!

Care Free 1

Veteran
blazeoneup

Very cool, and nice setup.

I think you can get up to 100 plants und 4 1kw lamps going 5x5 under each. Just depends how you are doing it, but I like it very much.

Take care,

Care Free 1

G

Where are the plants :p, what are you plannin on runnin and in what kind of system / food?

LiLWaynE

I Feel Good
ICMag Donor
Veteran
blazeoneup said:
The hoods are 8" aircooled coolsun hoods, They have improved sockets for better air movement. I bought a roll of metal primer and paint, I bought 24" floresent housings with ballast etc, I bought cords for each, I wired them put them together drills holes in the sides of the hoods and mounted the floresent fixtures to them, And I bent the reflectors for the floresent with a brake for metal work. Then primed and painted them and attached them to the floresent fixtures.

you better file for a patent on that biatch before someone else beats you to it! I had a feeling that they were floro's of some sort when i first checked out your photos... cool idea.. what made you think of adding the floros? What is the added benefit?

Latest posts

Latest posts