What's new

BOG's Super Sweet Cindy 05

Den0ts

Like the title says, this is BOG's Super Sweet Cindy 05. This pheno def. favored the bogbubble side. I love that sweet candy taste!
Den0ts

Last edited:

Lucid

she forsure looks bogbubble dom........... nice work must be great smoke... i have shmoked bogbubble....

heres a cindy dom pheno of scc05 @ 52 days smells of pineapple bubble gum with a hint of grapefruit undertone.....

AbaZabba

Hey fellas :wave:

nice cured shots Lucid and DeNots, I really like the appearance on that scc05 pheno, she looks delicious :yummy:

keep up the good green work

Piff

Hey Lucid I hope you took clones of that Bog gear.. I got my lifestar bx1, sweet cindy 05 and blue moon rocks stolen from me and I was hoping to save the lines.

I have a pack of BOGglegum and LSD I plan on popping either this cycle or the next.

I wish we could get more BOG genetics. To everyone that has them take clones and make seeds!

Agent 09

nice pic denots, and Lucid OMG that last dried bud shot looks absolutley wonderful, that phenotype sure has a awesome look to her. Gonna have to get my hand on some of those beans soon every time I see someone grow Bog's stuff they look fantastic, peace.

:joint:

Lucid said:
she forsure looks bogbubble dom........... nice work must be great smoke... i have shmoked bogbubble....

heres a cindy dom pheno of scc05 @ 52 days smells of pineapple bubble gum with a hint of grapefruit undertone.....

:rasta: Nice Bro,i grew them out awhile back and got 5 of the C99 phenos and one that was like a SWT and BB mix.Great yeild and both were very nice with great bag appeal.I ended up losin the mom((to thiefs :cuss: ) but i stil have like 20 beans left.You be rockin the Bog gear Bro,just like you, i have alot also(his work will be around forever,imo)///BoggleGum,SourBubble bx1 and 3,LSD,SC99,SCC05 and LifeSaver.I made my own cross of SBbx1 x BlueMoonShine(DJ)=SourMash :joint: .Keep up the great work Bro,lookin forward to yer next batch o pix..Peace,PVP :wave:

////These are the seeds,the rest are Mom's. :jump:

J-Roc

yeah
if it came from BOG
and your a grower of any sort
its gonna come out KIND :rasta:
lookin good man :yes:

Dr.Benway

I have 1 SSC soon to be chopped. Bought a pack from seedboutique just before they sold out, I've grown all the 10 (or was there 12 in a pack?) and got all together only 3 girls. I was first disappointed that it yields less than I've used to, but the smoke is really good, so I'll try to save it as a clone. It also stays very short, which I like.