What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Fast version,can reveg?

ZIO GREEN

OUTLAW
Veteran
Hi,i've planted outdoor too early this year and now i've one sweet cheese (fast version) in flowering.....
My question is,she can reveg or the ruderalis genes prevent this?

Tommy G

:|Sweet Seeds®|:
Vendor
Veteran
Cheers Zio!

F1 Fast Version strains usually behave like any other photoperiod-dependent plant. In my opinion there is no reason why they wouldn't re-veg. Even though, again, like any other photoperiod-dependent plant, some strains may be easier to re-veg than others.

If you re-vegged other photoperiod-dependent strains before with success, repeat the same procedures and parameters and you'll succeed again almost for sure.

Let us know what happens. All the best and sweet smokes!

tommy

ZIO GREEN

OUTLAW
Veteran
Many thanks Tommy

I'm outdoor and now here there's 14:40 hours of light,so for sure the reveg process is more slow,cause the flowering continue......

Tommy G

:|Sweet Seeds®|:
Vendor
Veteran
Cheers!

Yes, if you had 16 or 18 hours of light it would be much easier. Like that it will be hard. Can't you bring the plant indoors and leave her close to a window but then with a CFL light during the night?

Just a 14w CFL light would be enough to make the photoperiod longer and help the plant to reveg.

All the best and sweet smokes!

tommy

ZIO GREEN

OUTLAW
Veteran
Seem to be the only way to reveg.....
But maybe i leave it in bloom,I'll think about these days.....