What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Is this a hermie? SKYWALKER KUSH

Pl4nk

Hey guys im not sure if my skywalker kush from dna genetics (feminised) is hermie or it just grows like that, i know theres a pheno with huge calyxes but i need a second opninion :) i took a few pics ca anybody tell from them? Im at week 5 day 6 using canna in coco.
TIA, Peace!

Attachments

• 20160504_183747.jpg
    20160504_183747.jpg
    66.3 KB · Views: 9
  • 20160504_181215.jpg
    20160504_181215.jpg
    85.7 KB · Views: 8
  • 20160504_181204.jpg
    20160504_181204.jpg
    94.2 KB · Views: 10
Not from what I can see. If you think you see a banana that we can't though circle it in case we just missed it. But I can't see anything.

JamieShoes

Father, Carer, Toker, Sharer
Veteran
yeah I dont see anything male either... you might be referring to those ball (more like pear) shaped things? those are female preflowers bro.

gardener60

hermie

hermie

If you do not see any little balls you are safe. all i see is pistils. I agree with JamieShoes.

Pl4nk

I was baked tryin to take these pics i apologise lol , i think its just tye way skywalker grows its just huge pistils everywhere

mr.brunch

Veteran
Arrrrrggghh! Don't grab them precious buds like that!!!!!!
Unless you like squashed trichomes, of course.

I see no nuts, personally

skirbydog

Hey guys im not sure if my skywalker kush from dna genetics (feminised) is hermie or it just grows like that, i know theres a pheno with huge calyxes but i need a second opninion :) i took a few pics ca anybody tell from them? Im at week 5 day 6 using canna in coco.
TIA, Peace!
As above... your safe. What I did notice was the trich's buildin up on your leaf stem and underside of the leaves :woohoo: @ day34?? Good job :)

bigbadbiddy

protip:
A piece of cardboard behind whatever you want to take a pic off.
Even better if you place it for the pic so it blocks out the lightsource (truer colors).

If you have sausage fingers like me, it can also be advisable to use a little stick or some yarn to get the plant/bud sites in position for the shot.
Be it fingers or a stick or yarn, make sure to manhandle the ladies only at their stems.

Leave the leaves alone and most importantly, leave the precious budding sites alone.

Watch as the ladies express their gratitude of being treated so gently :D