What's new

Psychosis

Mate Dave

Propagator
ICMag Donor
Veteran

I renewed some soil and added back some WC, I have some good growth but today noticed some weird leaf thing going on.... See how things develop. I noticed also that the leafs are drooping slightly so I have them on watch!

I shuffled the light cycle 2 hours forward before lamps on in an 18-6 cycle I pushed it round to 1 hour into it..

See how it speeds up with the day length change. I perhaps think that the tips drooping is 'N' or it's sleepiness..

Goint to flip the shizzle me'nizzle in a few days after I pinch thet tip a bit more..

S

sourpuss

Hey mate:) really interested in these... wonder if inbreding the line you could get back to that gooey mom?? Cant wait to see the results:tiphat:

Mate Dave

Propagator
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey guys, welcome to my mad house.. This is a clone run of Psychosis Sourpuss I need some meds.
They are a bit 'Wench' though. I removed 12L of old All Mix and added 3 of WC 3 of perlite and 12 of All Mix. Pots are slightly fuller than in the last run. The funny leaf thing will be pH I assume and N.

I don't care..

The seeds I have fresh are amnesia Full Sib.. Checkout my other thread..

S

sourpuss

Well thateans theres keepers in those... what exactly you showing how you shape plants? Stem squeezes?

Mate Dave

Propagator
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yes Supercropping and getting a crown of growth above the long leaders just before flipping with the Supercrop. This widens the canopy. I do it just before the flip so that the supercrop callus isn't in a internode of a mature top.. The pots are a set size to size the plants. I have to flip them before they curl up the sides of the tent.. The large pots allows me the rejuvenate the soil inside the tent real easy like..

It's Spring and shizzle about to kick off. I fed the 1 gram of MPK today and they are being flipped in 5 days or so and we will see how thing progress.. Yesturday they had a blast of maxi crop in the rhizosphere. This soil was the stuff I laced with carbonic acid so will see how it turns out..

I will send in some Psychosis and Cheese x NL crosses to Clarence for you to try Sourpuss..

Blazeee

Veteran
Will be subbing up to this one Dave, really enjoyed your last diary was full of great information, looking forward to this one :biggrin:

tleaf jr.

Came up off 75w
Veteran
look like I'm right on time :lurk: great job on the training, its really gonna pay off in the end...whats the lineage on the psychosis if ya don't mind me asking.

Mate Dave

Propagator
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Not sure on lineage, some say NL#5xhaze some say Skunk or widdow/skunk (Rhino) or SuperSkunk I think it's Haze19xSkunk.. Its similar family resembelance to NL and M39 and Cheese.. The funk and the fruit..

Could be NL#5 x NL#2, Could be a F1 of JuicyFruit more likely

Mate Dave

Propagator
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Do you even LST bruv?

Do you even LST bruv?

I've twisted the lowewr leader so they are offset.. Plucked out the shit. I have a few different techniques applied to growing tops here..

Incoporateing the nutrient rich leaders into the canopy, LST and skirt trim, crowning plants to get competetive growth, Supercropping to gain beneficial Auxin's.

Technically all the growth of these bushes is within 4" of the terminal line..

That's a free tip for you rookies..

After some abuse spray them with Maxicrop and feed them some Silica...

When you pinch the tops, feed using Superthrive as this mutates the hormones and you 'can sometimes' double up on tops from the callus.

Mate Dave

Propagator
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Seems I may have to flip today.. They got a bit big.. Gotta love peat..

I opened up the tent tis morning and decided they would do nicely.. I spayed them down with some Maxicrop and they are sat absorbing it as I type this..

I'll go take a few pic's when I zip it up.. It will be ready before you know it this tent...

I plan to clear out the shit as it grows up to the lamp. Think I will keep it 1' away from the tops for a few days see how they like it and move it like I do about the canopy...

They will get some Superthrive and water pH'd to 6.5 for the next drink and after that will get pH's Maxicrop seaweed. I'll hit them with that untill week 2, then I will blast them on alternate days with the BigBud and water, foliar feding some Maxicrop till they are set..

I ain't going to feed anything else except some Humic and Fulvic in mid flower and maybe hit them with a dose of some 'Bling Bling'... Lets see how they do..

oldbean

Nice pics, thanks for sharing. I'm smoking psychosis now, out of several strains to hand the Psychosis jar is the one myself & guests always reach for first.

Peace

Mate Dave

Propagator
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I'm hankering for Cheese x NL @ this moment. Just rolled up a pure one, it's pure smooth, liquorish and berry, mouth wateringly moorish :biggrin:

100% That's getting grown again next. With a whole batch of Blues snips. . .

Not grown that blues maybe 5 years.... :woohoo:

jedi5891

I've took a seat mate as I'm about to chop my first exodous psychosis in a week, I'm flushing her out now. She is definitely a sister of cheese. I'm not sure what it's crossed with, imho it's not Nl#5/haze. I'd say sensi seeds skunk #1 original stock x shiva or super skunk. It stays too short for any haze influence.
If left to grow natural, she'll grow into a Xmas tree shape with strong almost horizontal lateral growth. She is as wide as tall and doesn't have the same stretch as the cheese. I've currently got a few ugorg #1 which is Exodous cheese x blues, psychosis has very similar terpin profile, very cheese/skunk funk/ musky berries aroma.
I've got some ugorg #1 male pollen that I'll cross with the psychosis. I'm going to back cross to psychosis and hopefully create a killer plant.
Here's my psychosis a couple of weeks ago. I'll post some pics tomorrow of more recent 1s.
picture.php
picture.php

oldbean

Personally I think exodus cheese, psychosis, suicide & bright side cuts are all phenos of 90's sensi superskunk. I remember smoking it back in the day & we called it superskunk.

Dave, how do you keep your mother plants?

Peace

Latest posts

Latest posts