What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Crops' GROW ...

Croptober

Man is this game humbling... The last 6 runs have been great, good yields and awesome quality but this last one was 1.94 a light due to a 9 day dry back because the dehues were turning off at lights off and getting the room to 97% humidity and keeping the slabs moist/wet and i didn't notice for 2-3 days. Did a force feed phase 1 because they also had around 2000 ppms but were feeding at 1150-1200. Half strength for the next 2.5 days and dropped EC but it was a little too late...

Rockwool for the win??? :yeahthats

Uploading pics

picture.php

Chunkypigs

passing the gas
Veteran
Man is this game humbling... The last 6 runs have been great, good yields and awesome quality but this last one was 1.94 a light due to a 9 day dry back because the dehues were turning off at lights off and getting the room to 97% humidity and keeping the slabs moist/wet and i didn't notice for 2-3 days. Did a force feed phase 1 because they also had around 2000 ppms but were feeding at 1150-1200. Half strength for the next 2.5 days and dropped EC but it was a little too late...

Rockwool for the win??? :yeahthats

Uploading pics

View Image

have you tried the sensors they have that plug into the rockwool and you read them from your phone?

Croptober

have you tried the sensors they have that plug into the rockwool and you read them from your phone?

We have sensors but we need atleast 6-8 per room, So 24 x 7000 = a pretty penny...

Just built another room of 48 lights to run new genetics and pop some beans finally.

Lots of new projects to come been so busy haven't had time to jump on here, hope y'all are staying healthy!

Last edited:

Croptober

Popped a bagseed of some fire it looked like a cookies cut dense golfball, insanely frosty, loud offensive OG lemon / sweet cake batter that got me ripped

Had a pretty nice seed collection that i planned to pop here but i like crazy chicks and no longer have them after a break up...

Working a lot more but the rooms look fucking killer. Last couple of harvests have been 2.1-2.6 with some of the best quality

Picking up some new cuts -
Animal, Sunset sherb, MB15, Wifi43, Sherbacio, Gelato 41, Gushers, White tahoe, Ice cream cake, Sluricane, GMO, Tropicanna cooks, Runtz, Mochi, Biscotti, Wedding crasher.

I have -
Candyland, Wifi cooks, Wedding cake, Mendobreath, Purple punch, G0RILLA GLUE #4 (JOESY2020), Blue dream, King louie 13, Oak OG, Yeska OG, Marz OG, Crown OG, Private reserve, Pre 98, White walker and a couple other randoms.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

ForTheLove

Veteran
Rahsss! . . . . . Shouldn't it be "Crushtober".
A beautiful sight - big fist bump! And on behalf of, thanks for sharing!