What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Hick in the sticks: a continuous tale of seed pop'n, pollen chuck'n,& bud grow'n!

hicksticky

Still at large...
drop it like its hot......ouch it burns :hotbounce

First up is my BS kush doing great, smelling great strong coffee sent, anybody know of others that smell the same? like to find out what she is for sure.
Shes a hairy girl, long pistols and plentiful. stacking and bulking nicely seems she might go a little longer than the Khalisi's but not by much.
kwk7011_zps9fdd591d.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
kwk7012_zps8f3b72eb.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
Khalisi- their showing me that the time is drawing near, and that my time keeping is off. I was thinking they were on their 6th week but in all reality its more like 7+................... Any who, I began the flush and will be dropping them with in a week, but I will let them decide that as long as they stay on track.
All in all, they make the cut. Well two for sure #1,2 I will be running all again to be sure.
So most of you that follow along know i flowered under CFL's, and we know the stigma that they come with......well I'm pleased to say that the buds are rock hard, sticky, greasy and great size especially for a small/micro grow.
kwk7013_zps5200a0f6.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
kwk7009_zps95e17591.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
probably take a few more pics when the cutting starts

Last edited:

Twisted pleasur

Veteran
Im a little Late to the party...but Im subed up.. Hey Useful I think this boy is on fire you Reckon? Some nice gens and nice work Hicks lookin forward to the show man....20 years you sound as old as I am you better work them thumbs to the bone my friend.. Let the Flavors begin. I like me some g-13 that one sounds interesting...

wildgrow

, The Ghost of
Veteran
i think it's natural for you guys to want to throw a little pollen around ;) fertilize lots of girls from one male :biglaugh:

I hear say,
its in our dna.

But I don't want a bunch of baby-mommas,
Unless those babies are beans
and mommas are cola queens.

hicksticky

Still at large...
Im a little Late to the party...but Im subed up.. Hey Useful I think this boy is on fire you Reckon? Some nice gens and nice work Hicks lookin forward to the show man....20 years you sound as old as I am you better work them thumbs to the bone my friend.. Let the Flavors begin. I like me some g-13 that one sounds interesting...

hey twisted, welcome the more good people the better :biggrin:
And Thank you:tiphat:
trying my best for a good show and making my thumbs into nubs lol

hicksticky

Still at large...
Always more than welcomed, thanks Useful. :tiphat:

I been moving stuff around making more room, got 30+ seedlings ta raise, i guess I gotta put it in gear. lol

The New York Cookies X Freak with be going in to flower soon along with the Khalisi clones and bs kush as soon as the Khalisi's are harvested..................which by the looks of them will be soon.

Honestly can not wait, if the smell they put off is any indication of their smokin quality I will be extremely pleased.

Former Guest

told you hehe. just you wait till they get a good cure on them. i swear the cross i had tasted better the longer it was in the jar. just wish i waited a bit longer before cracking her open.

hicksticky

Still at large...
Update

Update

Hey all, slow around here so I figured I'd drop some progress pics in here of my testers and seedlings.
First up New York Cookie X Freak in veg just topped them for the first time.
Thanksgiving2014010_zpsfd893eaf.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
they're a stinky bunch lol
Thanksgiving2014011_zps0a7b2643.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
And here is my baby pop'n factorie there is 30+ in there......
Thanksgiving2014013_zpscb6c3eb2.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
Fingers crossed for fire in there :biggrin:

hicksticky

Still at large...
He's hooked lol seed poppin fool lol

Remember have fun with it
I'm havin a blast with these girls and all the new friends I've met since joining this site......... plus the knowledge learned is un-believable........

tryin to get my grow to a "perpetual" all most there.....

I got the seed pop'n fever hahaha and the growers curse lol

but hittin it hard is the plan for the new year with some new gear :smoke:

hows things around your way? pretty busy huh?

Useful Idiot

Veteran
I'm havin a blast with these girls and all the new friends I've met since joining this site......... plus the knowledge learned is un-believable........

tryin to get my grow to a "perpetual" all most there.....

I got the seed pop'n fever hahaha and the growers curse lol

but hittin it hard is the plan for the new year with some new gear :smoke:

hows things around your way? pretty busy huh?

Ahhh the seed poppin fever. I actually built shelves in a veg room that holds seedlings.HAHA, hey I'm outta seeds Hick....throw me some. What was that Henry Rollins song......LIAR!! HaHa 5year old voice....sowwie.LOL Just high as hell brutha poppin in to mess with ya a bit.:tiphat:

hicksticky

Still at large...
I am doing shelves (adjustable) in my large cabs, so they can grow right along side larger vegging plants. trying to grab all the space I can and fill it lol :biggrin:
Right now I made up a lg. tote that I can devote to them, plus be able to control the temps/ rh a little better now with the winter weather.

hicksticky

Still at large...
:whee: OOHHH Yeah I do lol :muahaha:
someone was very useful in making this happen :smoke:
you know who you are, and you need seeds like carter needs liver pills :laughing:

wildgrow

, The Ghost of
Veteran
Whats your plan here? Keeping or culling males? Taking things to the next generation? Crosses?

hicksticky

Still at large...
yes to all lol.
I would be keeping an eye out for males, providing the space is available I would like to grow pretty much all i can out. I'm on a hunt for the true stand outs.
But reality dictates that I have to be some what selective, in some cases I will hate to but have to take what I can get from a strain or too in order to continue it if that path comes along.
over all mission is to stock up on anything "interesting" comes along.

Which yes, you guessed it LOL leading to some chuck'n.
to what? I am not too sure. I'd be honest I am getting my barrings..........maybe what ever has my attention will get gang banged with what ever studs spunk I got??????

I'd take suggestions, me I like a little bit of everything........ but the dank is number 1 hahaha
serious though I'm open................ let it rip, everyone:tiphat:

hicksticky

Still at large...
I would like to add that I am leaning on some selfing/herming on females, this is new water for me.
and I have a few Ideas but I only begun to open these boxes of chocolates lol

Last edited: