What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

standard seed's gorilla glue#4 S1's

Status
Not open for further replies.

sunset limited

Veteran
hey all. these are the GG4 s1's that are coming to some seed outlet or another near you (or your keyboard) before too very long. even while josey and i hammer out the logisitical bullshit, there's no reason not to take a few of these bad boys for a spin.

B

beakermuppet

Right f'n on, been drueling over Glue pics it seems like forever........Finally might have a shot at getting something close with the S1's.

Look'n forward to the drop Sunset.

Keep up the good work!

B

hopefully standard seeds will sell through bay/boo. I drooled over the gg4 threads and finally stopped reading about it with the certanty of never being able to obtain cuttings as Im on the "right coast". Just hope they are not like zoolander seeds( out as soon as they are placed up). Peace and thanks standard seeds .

B

beakermuppet

hopefully standard seeds will sell through bay/boo. I drooled over the gg4 threads and finally stopped reading about it with the certanty of never being able to obtain cuttings as Im on the "right coast". Just hope they are not like zoolander seeds( out as soon as they are placed up). Peace and thanks standard seeds .

Im in the same boat man, sux drooling over these cutz that we'll never get to grow lol.

S1's seem to be the closest we will ever come..........I'll take it, better than nothing ;)

B

Beaker, Im all about S1s. Im a pot snob but not a seed snob, I,ll give just about any seed a shot unless the dreaded hermi is a common trait. Aint nobody got time for that.Peace

Mikenite69

Veteran
Gonna be nice to see how strongly the glue shines in a S1 either way with all the gentics that go into the glue there will be great phenos to be found.

I can't wait to see the glue x G. Willy come to light.

Also just because you are on the right coast doesn't mean that it isn't over here. I have it and know of a few others on the right coast with it.

Mike, I have no doubt its around. With that being said I imagine a very long road trip up or west to obtain clones. Unless you are hooked up with people in those geographical areas you cant get it shipped either and that would just scare the shit out of me anyway. I,m also excited about the phenos hunting , I love popping seeds. That next seed could be THE ONE.

Mikenite69

Veteran
Hey buddy without risk there is no reward. That's why safe addys are always great to have and good friends that know how to fly things the proper way.

Just remember the old saying scared money don't make money.

But ya there is nothing wrong with popping beans. I feel more people should pop beans. You have all these newbie growers that only start from clones now if the clone market dried up where would they be? They would probably never know how to pop a bean to save there life.

I am always up for popping beans even though I have almost all the clone onlys I could ever want but all these elites or clone onlys were found popping beans. That's why I always pop beans still and create beans everytime I grow no matter what.

Also when that glue x g.willy are made I am sure I will grab a pack to run through. I like the looks of the G. Willy and would love to get it in my line up. So when the beans drop I'll he running through some myself.

b00m

~No Guts~ ~No Glory~
Mentor
Veteran
Very nice sunset mate :good:
Tagging along with your thread :lurk:
Really looking forward to peeps showing their S1 Glues :D
:plant grow:

Crooked8

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Im popping mine now homie. I have 3 that are already up in rapid rooters!

Status
Not open for further replies.