What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

why are there eleven candles on the icmag 10th anniversary cake ?

W

willyweed

as the title says,why eleven candles ,my first guess would be
a, an oversight ?
b, an observation test ?
c, have we put an extra candle for the boss?
many thanks in advance for your answers . ww:tiphat:

W

willyweed

well if it was my child ,it would of had the correct amount ,but i guess somewhere ,somebody stopped caring,
when we stop caring about the little things ,the big things are not too far behind !
supermanlives , 3 joints was enough to enlighten me to (candlegate) :)

supermanlives

Veteran
I have looked at it several times and never even thought of counting candles lol candlegate that's hilarious bro

meadowman

we always put 1 extra for good luck in making another year. i figured it was pretty common practice in the US, guess not.

W

willyweed

ahhh, those pot heads will never notice ? but they did.could somebody in the know have a words with the powers that be, regarding candlegate ? to see if it can be made good .
unless there was a special prize of lets say 10-20 top draw seeds for noticing this glaring mistake.
it is hilarious that nobody else noticed ,it has been bugging me for dayz . :)

W

willyweed

yes supermanlives ,the message you just sent me telepathically about batmanx and medowman's replys being double copout answers,why i totally agree with you again supermanlives that the founder of this forum, being a british citizen from the united kingdom ,where incidentally it sucks to put an extra candle for luck,because it is just a stupid concept! atb.ww

W

willyweed

just a quick update regarding "candlegate" i did a poll on ic mag and the results are in !
75 % of all people on ic mag think it is stupid to put extra candles on a birthday cake
and the other 25% are just stupid :) atb.ww

W

willyweed

It's one of those where you're WORKING on the 11th Year! Willie's got to be an accountant.

attention to detail ,so easy to let it slip ,i do it myself sometimes ,not very often , would you put 22 candles on a 21 birthday cake ?
i sure would not .when giving people the bumps, perhaps one for luck
but 10 birthdays, 10 candles . kiss: keep it super simple.and nobody gets confused .all the best and have a great day:) ww
75% is not just a victory ,it's a landslide victory !

hup234

ICMag Donor
Veteran
enough about candles ,who else had to go through a spanking tunnel when it was their bday?

Bionic

Cautiously Optimistic
Veteran
enough about candles ,who else had to go through a spanking tunnel when it was their bday?

We called it the "Apache Line." :dunno: And it wasn't spanking so much as punches. One of the few things I don't miss from childhood.