What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Sanctuary Garden

SG1

Goblin Master
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Continued,

Dark Lord
week 3 flower
Budshots x 2

034-3.jpg

035-3.jpg

Blue city Diesel

017-11.jpg

S. A. D. S-1
week 2 flower

018-11.jpg

Budshot

019-7.jpg

Continued tomorrow.
Peace ganja heads

nephrosis

O damn! good work dude!

Have u ever used scrog? just wondering b/c it looks like yours is more "free" and doing better? idk i love scrog and all and dont want to bash it what-so-ever but whats your opinion on lst vs scrog? just want to know... and i like how you train your babies, any tips?

SG1

Goblin Master
ICMag Donor
Veteran
O damn! good work dude!

Have u ever used scrog? just wondering b/c it looks like yours is more "free" and doing better? idk i love scrog and all and dont want to bash it what-so-ever but whats your opinion on lst vs scrog? just want to know... and i like how you train your babies, any tips?

I did scrog 2 separate Romulans once.
Grew them in 4' kiddie pools and built a frame for each with a double trellis netting.
I harvested 22.5 and 21 ozs off them.
Only downfall was it took 25% more time and space.
My standard grow style of LIFTA grows plants verticlely.
No topping, or tying in 17 gal pots produce a lb each with Romulans.
Scrog has it's place for small height restricted grows.
I totally love watching my plants get huge, and being able to lift the pots for water needs and being able to walk through my plants helps in spotting and pests or mold issues.
Who doesn't love walking through a forest.

DSCN0494.jpg

I'm 6'5" (just for your reference)
One romulan on each side, both produced an LB +.

Bobbo4200

Veteran
Holy cow that is awesome!! Who makes the Romulan that you grow? Yes, I like to grow trees as well-none that tall though. I am finding using a larger pot with a little longer veg time works well. Do your ladies ever get rootbound?
Happy toKin!

SG1

Goblin Master
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Very nice sanctuary you have yourself there. Tall plants are cool, huh?

When you've been growing as long as I, you have tryed about every variation of soil growing, develope a unique stle.
I love untopped, natural plants, that produce right to the soil.

Holy cow that is awesome!! Who makes the Romulan that you grow? Yes, I like to grow trees as well-none that tall though. I am finding using a larger pot with a little longer veg time works well. Do your ladies ever get rootbound?
Happy toKin!

Romulan from Next Generation seeds.
I've had this cut for 4 years now.
Great for crossing with lower yield indicas for increasing yields.
More always equals more when you are a seasoned grower.
Plenty of ways to F up in big containers, rootbound plants not one of them.
Too much or too little water is the most common problem for noobs, regardless of container size.
This is why I always lift my pots for water needs.
Before and after watering.

SG1

Goblin Master
ICMag Donor
Veteran
More pics.

Super lemon haze
week 2 flower

031-3.jpg

032-3.jpg

Dionysus #1
The Purps X Aqua Marine Dream(Tangerine dream x DP blueberry)
week 7 of flower.

020-7.jpg

Couple Dion budshots

021-7.jpg

022-6.jpg

More coming.

SG1

Goblin Master
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Continued,
Next up is Afgooey bred from God Bud and an unknown indica.
Week 7 of flower. X 2

023-7.jpg

024-6.jpg

Afgooey budshots.

025-6.jpg

026-5.jpg

027-5.jpg

More tonight.

Too much or too little water is the most common problem for noobs, regardless of container size.
This is why I always lift my pots for water needs.
Before and after watering.

I know its probably a simple answer and I should probably get it without asking but what do you mean exactly?

SG1

Goblin Master
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I know its probably a simple answer and I should probably get it without asking but what do you mean exactly?

Water weighs about 8 lbs a gallon.
The finest meter in all creation is sitting between our ears.
So I use my hands to physically lift the pots.
Lifting pots, with constant practice can easily help you to determine the water weight of your rootmass.

Your brain will begin to recognize the specific water needs based on its weight.

I Use 5 different size pots for my grow.
6oz cups
1 quart
1 gal
3 gal
17 gal.
I rarely over or under water.
Always use the same soil, which gives my brain the ability to know the wet and dry weights.

B

BasementGrower

how many plants d ou have per light? .. i really like the setup.. im going to take pictures of my 1st house tonite .. and then tomaro ill go to house number 2 .. and take pics of the new seeds ive made lol. love crossing stuff just made a CS Gen to make some fem crosses.. and some selfed beans .. yay. but anyways. love the setup. shit looks bomb..

SG1

Goblin Master
ICMag Donor
Veteran
how many plants d ou have per light? .. i really like the setup.. im going to take pictures of my 1st house tonite .. and then tomaro ill go to house number 2 .. and take pics of the new seeds ive made lol. love crossing stuff just made a CS Gen to make some fem crosses.. and some selfed beans .. yay. but anyways. love the setup. shit looks bomb..

Flower room holds 18 full size plants, which produce about 11 ozs each.
5000 total watts----about 280 watts a plant.
Right about a gram + per watt.

I never used any stressing agents for breeding.
I have taken some late hermie nanners to another plant and made my fems that way.
Very few seeds, but always fun to grow.
One of my most potent strains created that way.

Thanks for the complement.

SG1

Goblin Master
ICMag Donor
Veteran
More pics,

Halo

028-5.jpg

budshots

029-4.jpg

030-3.jpg

Goblin Girl----Afgooey X Blue widow. Yummy shit, and in high demand.

045.jpg

Another GG

046.jpg

More pics coming.

SG1

Goblin Master
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Gonna finish up my show and tell.
Only gonna post up pics 2 x a month.

All Goblin Girl budshots.

052.jpg