What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

DNA Genetics Sour Cream Day 50

Pomodoro

This was from a fem'd six pack. Had poor germination/survival, only got a few females to run. I have popped many many seeds and never had this shitty luck before. Even some cheap seeds popped under the same conditions at the same time had almost perfect survival rate. so made me wonder about overall quality of the seed.

The bud on these plants is rock had, but annoyingly no nice big main cola. Also these plants had almost no smell while growing which is a usually the sign of a plant i will hate. And wasnt disappointed. Not a bad plant, but nothing special either.

Here are the photos, macros are with my mpe65 macro lens, but before I got a good tripod, so could be better, my apologies.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Druna

Please post a smoke report and some dry shots, I smoked some Sour cream i bought in Grey area(amster) in 2006, its the heaviest stone ive ever experienced.

joe fresh

Mentor
Veteran
great smoke....really...but a real bitch to trim, she makes too many smaller buds and the way the bud formation is makes it hard to trim properly

Good lookin buds u got there pomodoro, I have heard of people having trouble getting there dna beans to pop. Its a bummer when u pay good money for genetics and they can't even sprout properly, trust me I kno how it feels. As far as the poor smell and the smaller buds goes you might of ended up with a poor pheno out of the batch, if u would of gotten a better success rate on ur sprouts I bet u would of ended up with a pheno u would of liked.

Doogs

Latest posts

Latest posts