What's new

Turbo's 9800w Medical Grow

turbo14

Veteran
Hi Ladies and Gents,

Let's dive right in with some pics.. Specs to follow

Welcome to my spaceship....

-7 Gallon Cheap Grow Bags

-Root's Organic Potting Soil amended with Earthworm Castings, Alaskan Humisoil, BioFish , BioLive, Mycos, Trics, to name a few.

Room 1

-8000W Air cooled 6" Hoods

- 8" Valuline Exhaust Fans on each 4 light run.

- (2) Can75s Carbon Filters

-Powerbox DPC-15000 60A Hardwired to keep everything running cool on 240v.

Room 2

Homebox XXL 4x8 Tent

-(3) 600w Lumateks

-8" Sunspot Hoods

-8" Canfan

-Can33 Carbon Scrubber

(12) 5 Gallon Pots

Veg room:

(2) 4' T5 Light Fixtures

Veg Nutes:

-Compost Tea

-Extreme Blend (Kelp, Humics, Fulvics, Aminos)

-Liquid Karma

-High Brixx Molasses

-Silica

-Sensizym

-50% Humic Powder

-SuperThrive

-Cal Mag

Flower Nutes:

-Pure Blend Pro Bloom Formula

-Liquid Karma

-Molasses

-Superthrive

-Kool Bloom Liquid

-Sulfate of Potash 0-0-50

-Soft Rock Phosphate

-Compost Tea

Crush Time

joe fresh

Mentor
Veteran
nice room..

just one Q.....with all that amended soil, so you really think you need all those nutes? or will you just be using them when and if you need them?

turbo14

Veteran
Looks like a nice set up. What strain/strains are you growing? Thank you for sharing!

Thanks bro,

Strains:

Ice
Skunk #1
Cheesedog
Grapefruit Krush
Pepe Le Chem
Bubba Kush
Dj Shorts Flo
Pinnapple Chunk
Critical Jack Herer
Special Queen
Belka
Durban Poison
C99
Special Kush

Turbo:thank you:

turbo14

Veteran
nice room..

just one Q.....with all that amended soil, so you really think you need all those nutes? or will you just be using them when and if you need them?

Thanks

Yup...

All amendments were applied lightly. These are also all slow releasing.

Waterings will be Pure Blend Pro alternating with compost teas to keep feeding the microbes and beneficial organisms in the soil smiling:)

In addition, the plants are foliar sprayed with compost teas 3x a week until week 5 of flower.. Both fungal and bacteria dominant.

Plants are sprayed as well as watered when the lights are first on when the flowers are open to optimize full nutrient uptake..

This feed program absolutely crushes it.....

Sit back and grab some popcorn.. These bitches are about to blow up

turbo

D

DHF

Good luck turbo....I`ll be over here on my bucket....

Peace...DHF...:ying:....

turbo14

Veteran
Good luck turbo....I`ll be over here on my bucket....

Peace...DHF...:ying:....

Thanks DHF, glad to have you along for the ride bro.. Respect!

Creeping up on end of week 1 of flower.

Lots of supercropping and bending taking place, but surprisingly very little stretch for week 1.

An addition, I am tweaking with humidity/temperature in the room, as I really want to hang my extra magnum hood on a mover to make the big room 9kw. Stay tuned..

Dehumidifier should be here in a week.

Flipping the 1800w tent on Weds, one week apart from the big room..

Also potted up next round's veg to keep this show on the road.

30 Clones potted up, 15 in Cyco Coco and 15 in Roots Organic.. Planted on the same day, let the games begin...

jah bless

turbo

turbo14

Veteran
can't wait for the coco vs roots organic
how are you going to feed the coco?

Both the Coco and the Roots will be fed the nutrient program listed above... Not too many other tweaks... I alternate from Pure Blend Pro and Compost Teas... Ph for both mixes will be around 6.3PH. Cyco Coco is rated at 5.5-6.8..

I will amend the coco and the roots in 3-4 weeks when they go into 7 or 10 gallon containers...

More pics to come..

I am really looking forward to the Cheesedog from Connoisseur Genetics, There are 4 phenos that I will be picking from in the garden.. Everything else is tried and trued.. Chunker time...

turbo:ying:

Tyga

Veteran
All is looking swell... How you diggin' the power box? I'm in the market for a lighting controller and debating between a few... that being one of them. Also are you running A/C? or exhausting outside?

turbo14

Veteran
All is looking swell... How you diggin' the power box? I'm in the market for a lighting controller and debating between a few... that being one of them. Also are you running A/C? or exhausting outside?

Thanks Tyga,

Things are gonna start swelling up soon!

Love the Powerbox, I've used Cap's MLCs before and will never use again... It's a nice peace of mind to know what your exact amperage output it.. Not to mention the built in battery backed up timer.. If power goes off, the timer will continue to run so that when power returns, the lights are ignited on the correct schedule.

No AC this run, yet.. But a 70 Pint Dehumidifier is coming soon... Might just have to buck up and get the AC+dehumidifier combo instead.. Current I exhaust underneath the basement, my room is heating my house this month:)

But first.... New bulbs all around.. Every bulb is getting replaced to ensure the brightest spectrum possible (bulbs are now 8 months old)

Anybody else use compost tea? If your not at least once a week, your missing out.. Biggest fan leaves you'll ever have:)

turbo

O

OrganicOzarks

This shit looks very nice! I will pull up a stool, and drool.

FairyChief

This is looking wonderfull. i'm beginner and hope you're going to join a lot of details ;)
It looks like its the good place to learn about good organic grow!

warthog

sweet! ya got my attention:)

you foliar spray right up to week 5 of flower? i know its some of the best organic fungal matter but shouldnt you keep sprays off of buds when that deep into the cycle?(im sure you dont spray buds but still I would be hesitant lol)

anyway hats off to ya bro, much respect:tiphat:

E

ekomsi

Thanks Tyga,

Things are gonna start swelling up soon!

Love the Powerbox, I've used Cap's MLCs before and will never use again... It's a nice peace of mind to know what your exact amperage output it.. Not to mention the built in battery backed up timer.. If power goes off, the timer will continue to run so that when power returns, the lights are ignited on the correct schedule.

No AC this run, yet.. But a 70 Pint Dehumidifier is coming soon... Might just have to buck up and get the AC+dehumidifier combo instead.. Current I exhaust underneath the basement, my room is heating my house this month:)

But first.... New bulbs all around.. Every bulb is getting replaced to ensure the brightest spectrum possible (bulbs are now 8 months old)

Anybody else use compost tea? If your not at least once a week, your missing out.. Biggest fan leaves you'll ever have:)

turbo

Thanks bro,

Strains:

Ice
Skunk #1
Cheesedog
Grapefruit Krush
Pepe Le Chem
Bubba Kush
Dj Shorts Flo
Pinnapple Chunk
Critical Jack Herer
Special Queen
Belka
Durban Poison
C99
Special Kush

Turbo:thank you:

Nice line up sir. I hear you on the no A/C.... yet. I plan on getting mine very soon.

I love me some EWC Tea in my hydro system, but the plants and their roots love it even more.

Im gonna stay tuned over here, good luck

turbo14

Veteran
This is looking wonderfull. i'm beginner and hope you're going to join a lot of details ;)
It looks like its the good place to learn about good organic grow!

Thanks Fairy, glad to have ya scopin' this one out. Hopefully I can shed some light your way my friend...

sweet! ya got my attention:)

you foliar spray right up to week 5 of flower? i know its some of the best organic fungal matter but shouldnt you keep sprays off of buds when that deep into the cycle?(im sure you dont spray buds but still I would be hesitant lol)

anyway hats off to ya bro, much respect:tiphat:

Sounds crazy huh?? It's good organic matter, but not only that.. It's great fungal matter, so when spraying a fungal balanced compost tea in week 5 of flower promotes raised brixx (sugar) levels to the actual buds themselves which in return make the bud's UBER resinous. Not only that, the fungal tea prevents such diseases such as PM and bud mold.. Try it on a test plant during your next round, you will be pleased!

Nice looking grow turbo :good: i'm along for the ride.

Glad to have ya along for the ride brotha! Now pass that doobie to the left hand side...

:thank you:

turbo

Latest posts

Latest posts