What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Maine Medical Garden 18kw perpetual

Geez aero .. Killin it!

Great lookin pups .. My first dog was a Shepard .. Best dog ever .. Loyal smart and protective

Is your outdoor MMJ going in that fenced in area? Get the pups patrolling the perimeter .. Best security

vwgtiron

that bald head and chem d look familiar

that bald head and chem d look familiar

For some reason I think I have that same Chem D cut. :), looking good bro here is a pic of the medical garden from down in southern maine:

vwgtiron

Those plants look great VWGtiron. How large are those air pots that you're using?

-Funk
4.2 gals. The company said you could keep a nursery tree in them for 20 months. Seem to be awesome, better than smart pots. Thanks for the thumbs up on the plants. In there is weezil, ogchem4 x sour jack, sfvog, ace of spades, querkle, space bomb, space jill, dairy queen. chernobyl, the flav, 3d, Flava Flav, querkle, jack the ripper, and L.A Ultra

FunkBomb

Power Armor rules
Veteran
That's a nice selection of genetics you've got going. I used some Smart pots last year and they worked very well. After doing some reading it seems as though the fabric aeration containers start falling apart after a few grows. With the air pots that isn't the case since they are recycled plastic.

Keep up the good work,

-Funk

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
god damn thats a lotta soil...im getting a new spot in the mountains with a big garage, ive always used smaller pots because doing garbage runs with 100s of pounds of soil is no fun in the city...but at my new spot i can just turn them over in the woods...might have to grow some big trees!

O

OrganicOzarks

When are you going to stop bullshitting, and get serious about your growing? All of this wasted talent. :)

Sorry, had to get "dad" on you. If only our parents would have said these kinds of things. Instead of "what are you going to do, smoke pot your whole life?"

Well now that you mention it, yes I am.:)

The outdoor looks like it is going to be killer this year. Being "legal" has it's rewards.

I still have a full head of hair though.:)

heady blunts

prescription blunts
Veteran
great set up ag. i'm takin a seat for this outdoor run.

is your german dog guy in NC? my cousin shipped his shepherd off to get trained in german when it was a puppy and that dog is amazing.

Aeroguerilla

I’m God’s solider, devil’s apostle
Veteran
i just shitted on that old record. 428gs off of 1 ECSD. i need to get a new camera cheers boys.

Mister_D

Veteran
Damn aero you bring new definition to bringing the outside in :biggrin: Love those trees, definitely subbed for the rest of the show.

igrowkushbitch

Hey aero what type of lights are you using to veg those monsters? I am running 20 gallons smart pots and veg under t5 eight banks. I was wondering if I can make them bigger faster under something stronger.

Aeroguerilla

I’m God’s solider, devil’s apostle
Veteran
i veg 8 45 gal smartpots in 1 5x10 darkroom with NO VENTILATION let it get humid as fuck so it beads up on the walls of tent.. this causes CRAZY veg.. twice as fast... then just train the shit out of them.

1000w eyehortlix metal halide for veg

Wolverine97

Veteran
Very nice. I run 10 gallon Smart Pots and I thought I had big trees... I'll now be testing some 20's it appears. I usually get around 8-10oz/plant with the 10's.