What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Fj´s breeding thread

fjällhöga

HazeAddictedFanatic
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hej hej all
:fsu: Lol no , just want to start a new thread which is constantly growing and will be updated every day to every 3 days to keep it steadly rising.

some about the style of my grow : I´m growing only on soil(+perlite) , all organic in perpetual style to harvest every 30-35 days.The plants are flowered in 4 L pots under 800W and harvest an average of +15 gram per pot (strain depending).
My veg room is lit by a 250w Mh and ventilated by an inline fan + plus i have a two 120cm flurouscents for clones,seedlings and males.

Here´s a list of strains that i´m actually growing:
VerycherryBerry f1[CherryBombII x DF´s Venomberry] - 1 keeper fem
Venomberry99 f1 [hence the name ;) ] - 3 Phenos
Ghaze/Venomberry f1 [-:-] - 3 Phenos
SuperSilverHaze f2 [ own production ]
TrueBlueberry
Romulan
JamaicanSativa/X13/Thai
KaliMist/X13/Thai
BlockHead

This strains will be started in a few weeks
Blowfish f2
G13/Hashplant x KillerQueen
Sage
DoubleSourDiesel
Og Kush
BubbaKush
ArcataTrainwreck x Buddha´s Sister

making a very fine selection of all different types of highs/stones and giving me the possibility to play with some of the best strains arround :)

hmhm thats enough for now , i´m hungry ...
Fj

PS: here are some pix for ya to enjoy the flight :p

Last edited:

jaykush

dirty black hands
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey, great thread. what do you have planned to cross so far, any ideas on what you want in the final product? i think ssh x romulan will be just perfect. ill be watching and commenting.

fjällhöga

HazeAddictedFanatic
ICMag Donor
Veteran
heja jay :wave: nice to see ya safe in the boat .
Just lean back and :lurk:

joa for the next time ( July 06) i want to cross the best Rom fem with the most vigorous , stinky , berry Tbb males .To the same studs i´ll throw some pissy ssH f2s clones in to make the first batch of beans of CottonCandyHaze.

When pollinating chamber is cleaned properly i´ll start the Og project.
BubbaK,Rom, Blowfish f2,DSD , Tbb, Sage , ssh and OgK will be crossed with a bunch of Og males (2-3) .

All those beans will be tested and proofen before a single bean leaves my house sry guys , just watch and :joint:

Fj

Ps:here are some plants i have in 12/12 now

Last edited:

fjällhöga

HazeAddictedFanatic
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I will pass out some strains as RomB,SxOgK ,BFxOgK and TbbxOgK for testing to member´s here, i dont want to name them now , maybe they´ll chirp in and announce the arrival of the beans, but this is earliest in 6-8 month.but for sure they´ll write some GrowRep´s.
Fj

fjällhöga

HazeAddictedFanatic
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I hope not jay .... , i got the beans from a holy-guy who was gifted those beans from a guy in LA which was playing some time with OgK and mentioned that he made f2 OgK.
So lets see what we got there as i thought they were clone only or s1´s ...?!?

I dont want to accept that i have to use s1 hermie males for all OgK crosses.In fact theyre hermie i´ll replace the OgK dads with those from BubbaK as i dont think i bought S1 BubbaK as i never wanted feminized beans :D .

Sidenote:yesterday my SSH f1 has lost her life :( The string of the HID broke and the reflective hood fell on top of the clone and ruptured the main stem to break directly above the soilline were no branches were ... :fsu:
so i have to plant some ssHf2 beans for getting a catpiss Pheno again, the result of this lost is that my ccH will need a bit longer to get manifested ;)
Fj

Bigmone357

Goo' luck on you seedmaking fjallhoga

Goo' luck on you seedmaking fjallhoga

Nice lil' thread ya got here will be interesting to see you grow out the crosses when it's all said & done. I love breeding it's so much fun to do the selection (picking parents) then to chuck the pollen :D.Hope the cannabis gods give you soome nice vigourous plants to choose from for your projects.G'luck :wave: :lurk:

fjällhöga

HazeAddictedFanatic
ICMag Donor
Veteran
heja bigmone i´ll need that luck for sure THX.
Now i´ll plant Blowfish and G13/HP x KillerQueen and cut some clones of all 3 Vb99 Phenos and so like 10-15 VcB´s.I hope i get my sqm chocked full now as i never got it since the mildew attack last autumn ...:( .

pause: friends showing up in ma house cya later aligator ;)
Fj

jaykush

dirty black hands
ICMag Donor
Veteran
cool stuff lets hope its some dank kush. i dont think s1 males are actually hermies. im pretty sure there just males like any other.

srry to hear about the ssh, ive had strains lost beacuse of a light falling on them, it just makes you feel so dumb that it could happen, oh well what can you do.

fjällhöga

HazeAddictedFanatic
ICMag Donor
Veteran
thx all
sidenote: Double hooked every HID here i´m running
Added 3 VcB in 12/12 and took from every Vb99 Pheno 3-4 cuttings for further selecting which is the most powerful hybrid.

Blockhead is rooting F.... slowly, theyre under the humidity dome for 20 days or so .....
strange in summer the clones root much faster..... fuck that i soaked my heatmat in water :D (hadnt the waterproof one !)
None the less the 8 potential mothers/dads are growing vigorously .anybody ever mentioned that BH isnt really stable (looks like 3-4 Phenos, but theyre unsexed now maybe two of those phenos are males)
Fj
PS:now it´s time to look for some butane here in ma town for some honey oil mixed with some good ´ol keef :D pix will follow muhahahahhahhaha
stay safe guys

Last edited:

fjällhöga

HazeAddictedFanatic
ICMag Donor
Veteran
And a single clone from Dutch Flowers Tester ;)
Its a fast sweet sativa , she provides a racy up high which levels out to a nice upbeat flight.Its perfect for daytime use when working because there is no seductive feeling.

fjällhöga

HazeAddictedFanatic
ICMag Donor
Veteran
and here is some worked oil [combined with 75µ hash-dry sieved]
this batch is a bit to keefy , but its more potent as most dry sieved hash.
its only semi melt , some chunks of 75µ are still there, i had not enough honey for the dough, its not sweet enough :D but i love to work oil in this way as its the only way i found to conserve the mass of trichs

and here a small ball of handpressed 75µ hash on crumbled ssH in a large glass bong.see the hash is burning slower than the ganja :yummy:

I´m planning to add my paraphernalias here as well ;)
Fj

Last edited:
B

bonecarver_OG

cant help noticing the dark green/brown colour of the oil - is it iso oil? burnt to evap? or long soak maybe?

how come u dont use butane for making oil - that gives allways suchs a nice quality oil - almost caramell- like.

i also i like mixing trichs into the oil to make whats know as JELLY hash :D invented by soma a few years back i believe :D

u got some interesting projects going on :D good luck and have fun with them :D

i supose u know fjällhöga means mountain-high in swedish :D

peace

edit - just read u used butane - interesting..,.

Last edited:

fjällhöga

HazeAddictedFanatic
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hell jeah bone im scandinavian :D your right "high as a mountain or mountain high "
Sure i made the oil with butane gas (near zero impurities) and after the oil - butane mixture is on a glass i let the remaining gas and water aerate (24h maximal), for speeding up this aerate process you can work the oil with a sharp blade (razor) and mix it slowly with some keef until the desired stiffness is here.
bone this mixture has this green shine because i put to much keef into the mix,its the same why its only semi melting action ..... but i love to experiment in such ways ;)
Fj

Latest posts

Latest posts