What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Usual Suspect/ PhillyPride Welcome to my show

vintner

Careful, I just had my bullshit meter recalibrated
Veteran
Lookin good in here Bro :good: Enjoyed the read on teas & PBP. Keep it green :rasta:

UsualSuspect

Veteran
Clone nation these clones have been down for 1 week and I just got some supremo seeds that I am about to throw into the mix :dance013: funny thing is I have tried the Botanicare Clone machine and the EZ Clone and I could never really get them to work for me at a consistent clip. This is the way I started cloning years ago pro-mix-clear cups (so I can see root development)- Heat mats-humidity domes period. This set up gives me a %95 clone rate unlike all of the high tech clone machines, now I do understand that some people do prefer the machines I just am not one of them.

Fulvic and Humic Acid really big for me in the Veg stage 10 ml per gallon of both

More Veg Nutes

More Nutes

My Soiless Mix
Extra Chunky Perlite
Pro Mix BX
Fresh EWC

Veg Nutes

Here is a Grape Ape 10 days under a light mover

UsualSuspect

Veteran
MoneyMike-BrotherBear-Vin- Thanks for stopping by the pleasure is all mine just trying to show the love that marijuana has brought to me. I mean I love to get high but the relationships are priceless along with the bonds you build, Karma = Energy.

F.U.C.K.E.M

who dat is

Cave Dweller
Veteran
I noticed you were using some of the xtreme gardening nutes. I recently heard about them and was wanting to check out some of their stuff. I was wondering which ones out of their lineup you have used and what you think about them? You ever used their mykos?

UsualSuspect

Veteran
WhoDatIs- yes I have used the other xtreme gardening nutes on a trial run. The mykos was cool and was given to me as a sampler, I did plant the packet in the soiless mix during transplant as instructed and on those two plants I did not feed Great White but I did not see any improvement over the Great White and on their 2nd transplant the root zone was considerably smaller into the 6 gallon pots the 2 plants that I used the mykos with were just ok now it could have been my application but who know it was ok but I prefer Great White. Now the Cal Carb i have seen results with, I dont add CO2 in the veg room so this product does serve a purpose being that supposedly it adds CO2 to the plants leaf surface for up to 2 weeks. Now the Cal Carb is nothing miraculous but I have seen some results thus it is the product I went back and bought. I use it about once every 10 days during Veg I also Foliar with pure RO water every few days in Veg and also use Spray and Grow once every 5-7 days

just my 2 cents

Pyrosin

looks great man, i didnt realize there were pa strains i actually just msged bear about that. you use alota nutes man id go crazy if i had to keep track of it all, i like to keep it simple. i just moved from outside philly to the middle of nowhere, we got NAILED with that heatwave index was over 117 for a couple days. whats info on the pa bubba? that g13/sp is really really nice looking.

UsualSuspect

Veteran
Pyrosin- Thanks for the kind words
That PA Bubba is different than Bear's PA Purple
PA Bubba Haze is Pre 98 Bubba Kush x SSH
Yeah I do use alot of nutes I do believe different strokes for different folks I wish I could keep it simpler but I really do believe I need every nute I use, it does add up to success for me in terms of quality and yields.

UsualSuspect

Veteran
6 ft Gals

6 ft Gals

Here are my ladies at 37 days flower and these are by far the tallest plants I have ever dealt with, I did top and bend but these gals were vegged in 6 gallon pots for 6 weeks and became monstrous I decided when I placed them into flowering to just let them get tall and see what the end results are, usually I let them max out at about 5ft no matter if they are indica-sativa- or indica/sativa but I was curious with these and wanted to experiment to see if the returns would be diminished with them being sooo tall or would they fill out just fine and I am leaning towards the latter. Yes these plants need 6 ft bamboo stakes to hold them up because boy are they putting on some serious mass. I sometimes use tomato cages when they get alot of girth but these are much too tall for that so I staked them and them wrapped them with green plant tape to hold them together.

I like my plants large but usually I use bushmaster to control the height these I decided not to use bushmaster with and thus the largest plants I have ever dealt with but I must say this is a fun experiment

I usually expect 2lbs a light but I really think that this harvest will do better than that (fingers crossed).

UsualSuspect

Veteran
Thanks AeroKush Much appreciated

Here are some clones just after transplant into 1/2 Gallon pots they were cloned in clear plastic cups with holes cut out the bottom and slits all around the cup. I love using clear cups because you can clearly see when the cuts are rooted in the pro mix and when the appropriate time to transplant is. They will stay in these 1/2 gallon pots for 5-10 days.

These ladies were transplanted into 1 gallon pots from 1/2 gallon pots 3 days ago. They will stay in 1 gallon pots under T-5's for a total of 5-10 days

I usually top my gals right after they are transplanted into 1 gallon pots some strains will be topped several times before flowering while others will be topped just once.

UsualSuspect

Veteran
You know I am really starting to dig this light mover so far so good and now I feel stupid for not trying one out years ago. The final determination for me will come down to weight that is the key factor as to whether the light mover will be used in the future although I plan to give her at least 3 solid runs before passing judgement although if the yields are astonishing I will immediately add more.

These ladies are at 22 days under the light mover

G-13 22 days

Grape Ape 22 days

cocktail frank

Ubiquitous
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
awesome grow show brother!

i also saw u use a ventilator mask while mixing your soil.
alot of folks dont know the dangers of inhaling perlite and lime dust.
you sir, do :D

so happy to see you back in the fold again.
feels like old times :joint:

vintner

Careful, I just had my bullshit meter recalibrated
Veteran
Great pix Bro :rasta: & thanks for the tip CF. I don't mix up a lot of soil @ once or very often, but I didn't know I should be protecting myself. :tiphat:
Keep it green Brothers n :smoweed:

UsualSuspect

Veteran
Killerweed-Thanks for stopping by

CF-Very true indeed about the mask and perlite dust particles I actually found out the hard way a few years ago mixing up a large batch and I swear that shit did something to me for a few days so after that I always use a mask.

2 things I no longer play with are perlite dust and electricity. I danced around a few times with dangerous electrical hook ups but you taught me alot a few years ago in regards to electrical loads and ever since I have been running dedicated lines to each room shit in some places in the city the houses are so old they are still stuck on 100 amp circuit breakers but at least I know now how to route things properly.

Glad to be back in the swing of things, this site is truly an encyclopedia.