What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Sergio's first IC journal. Casey jones,4SD,CSD and Double Diesel!!

SergioGC

Thanks for the kind words everybody. :tiphat:
4 -2 weeks on the flowering girls.

Casey jones #5
attachment.php

4SD:dance013:
attachment.php

Double Diesel :jump:I had to tie this one down.
attachment.php

Room shot :tiphat:
attachment.php

Attachments

• 002.jpg
    002.jpg
    54.5 KB · Views: 12
  • 004.jpg
    004.jpg
    66.4 KB · Views: 12
  • 007.jpg
    007.jpg
    92.6 KB · Views: 13
  • 010.jpg
    010.jpg
    111.3 KB · Views: 12

SergioGC

Sergio - you are the CHARLIE SHEEN of growing! WINNING!, Tiger Blood Warlock grow!

LOL I don't know what that means but thanks.:tiphat:

Nice grow Sergio, that casey jones looks promising :)

It is really nice smoke. I had some for wake and bake today:jump:

Thanks for the kind words everybody. :tiphat:
4 -2 weeks on the flowering girls.

Casey jones #5
attachment.php

4SD:dance013:
attachment.php

Double Diesel :jump:I had to tie this one down.
attachment.php

Room shot :tiphat:
attachment.php

:bump:

B

BigTex

things are coming along nicely serg!! You're running a regular lil assembly line over there. :respect:

Rob547

East Coast Grower
Veteran
Sup Sergio, good looks. Just wondering what blue cheese that was, Big Buddha, Barney's?

SergioGC

things are coming along nicely serg!! You're running a regular lil assembly line over there. :respect:

Thanks Tex . End of the line coming soon I'll shut down for summer. I'll veg during then hit the switch sept 1st.

Sup Sergio, good looks. Just wondering what blue cheese that was, Big Buddha, Barney's?

That's big bhudda. I ran that before and loved it.

B

BigTex

So whatcha gonna do all summer? Lay around and puff all those dank buds you've been making :D Any outdoor plans?

mrktwiz

LOL Serg - I was just messing with yah, you are dah man. No worries just keep growing that fine azz budsz.

Take care

SergioGC

So whatcha gonna do all summer? Lay around and puff all those dank buds you've been making :D Any outdoor plans?

Yea I hope i can make the whole summer without buying any. I have a partner so we split every thing 50/50. I'll roll 2 gram blunts in stead of 3 gram blunts.:laughing:

LOL Serg - I was just messing with yah, you are dah man. No worries just keep growing that fine azz budsz.

Take care

Lol No worries man. I was too stoned to get the joke. lol:moon:

Latest posts

Latest posts