What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Mataro Blue

Druna

This is Mataro Blue from Kannabia, my plant might not be the most best looking but thats because i didnt know that she would grow this big, so i had to top her when she started flowering because she grew into the lamp every night-but its a freaking monster, she is about 13 weeks.
First I thought this wasnt an auto-strain cause it took about 5-6 weeks before she showed sex and she started flowering around 8 weeks.
I usually count the days and keep a log on it but ive been pretty lazy with that on this grow, im sorry for that but you can give or take 1 week on what im saying.
The plant is about 130 cm high and in a 7 liter pot.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

skotty

horticulturist
Veteran
looks like your mataro blue turned out better than my la blanca :jerkit: from the same company, to be honest i think if the la blanca was a true auto she would be an excellent strain,

that mataro blue looks nice and im still owed a seed from the attitude as it wasnt put in my last order :)

nice work druna keep it up :good:

This is an old picture of mine that i fished out of my archive recently and post it on the Greek sub
Not a bad smoke not great thou..

just my 2 drachmas:biggrin:
picture.php

picture.php

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I grew Mataro` Blue last year....takes a long time to mature, yet was quite pleased w/ results. To get the best potency...I waited for milky towards early amber thrichs. Fave of mine from Kannabia...WH Domina!!