What's new

BlueStreak Day 38 RESIN!

SGS

In The Garden
Veteran
Just wanted to give props to Mdanzig for the BlueStreak. Here she is at Day 38 from seed. Resin covers even the larger fan leaves at the top. :woohoo::tiphat: Update when she gets older.
wonderful sweet fruity smell coming from her. :thank you:

SGS

picture.php

picture.php

Druna

Wow so much resin and even on the bigger stem leaf`s.
The Blue streak is my favo when it comes to autos, it has everything i want.
Keep up the good work my friend ! :)

skotty

horticulturist
Veteran
ive just had a bit of a dilemma with my himalaya blue diesel and i think its bit dust lol and i was torn between popping another sour 60 or trying blue streak and i think this pic has just made me decide :good:

it would be nice to see what i could produce under l.e.d and dwc with this strain :tiphat:

"gone to soak some seeds"

thankyou

Lets see a full pic of her bro....I can only imagine what her mom looked like..MD's BS is 10x better then JD's..you will see that for sure what are u feeding her?

SGS

In The Garden
Veteran
she is getting a nice ballance of Earth Juice, Liquid Fish, Liquid Seaweed, SuperThrive, in a soil medium using Hydro Organic watering system. She is happy to say the least.

gog

Hit me up SGS. I am still fairly new here. Need me some guidance in the Auto's.

Surely we have much to discuss bro...

-gog-

gog

I think it would be interesting to see these auto's crossed up with a soaring sativa diva...

I think that's what I am going to start working on!! Have those mandala moms needing a father for their unborn!!!

We shall discuss....

-gog-

Tropic

I think it would be interesting to see these auto's crossed up with a soaring sativa diva...

I think that's what I am going to start working on!! Have those mandala moms needing a father for their unborn!!!

We shall discuss....

-gog-

gog, this might be of interest to you:

Auto Haze Hybrids

:joint:

gog

Thanks bro. Sorry for the semi-hijack SGS.

Thanks again tropic. Gives me some good info to go by my plans!

-GoG

20/4

Marijuana Enthusiast
Veteran
Hey SGS did you ever get around to getting more pix of this blue streak? Ive got one that looks real similar, trich production is AMAZING:wave:

GIS

That's a beautiful plant! It's at that fun stage, when you know it's going to be good, but not quite sure how good.. thanks for sharing!

SGS

In The Garden
Veteran
what medium are you growing in? If I may ask ,Im waiting on bs now.

100% Organics bro! custom made mix.

For right out of the bag ready stuff try FoxFarm Ocean Forest, or Happy Frog Potting Soil which is also made from FoxFarm.

Post up the pics when you get them going.:tiphat:

SGS

habeeb

follow your heart
ICMag Donor
Veteran
would love some more pics to compare to later if possible..

also can I ask how tall yours are?

you can find some info about my blue ryders here, looking forward to comparing what comes. have fun. my fav are the taller ones