What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Is Super-Cali Haze a true auto?

reddy1

ICMag Donor
I just have a hard time believing you can take a haze and a pure sativa columbian and make a hybrid strain that autoflowers. Is it just a more photosensitive strain? Will it flower under 24 hour light or 20,18?

If it was bred to another strain that was 50% autoflower/50% sativa, then most of the seedlings(75%) will autoflower right?

skotty

horticulturist
Veteran
yeah its 100% auto and it will sex under any lighting times, the seeds are all supposed to be feminized so you would have to drop the male pollen onto the cali haze and go from there as long as your using all autoflowers your seeds will be autos

and stitch is good at what he does :)

hope this helps

mitch_connor

large member
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Didn't your feminised super cali haze turn out to be male though?

This problem might have since been resolved so i'm not flaming anyone.. just saying

If you're going to embark on a breeding project reddy1 choose carefully :)

skotty

horticulturist
Veteran
Didn't your feminised super cali haze turn out to be male though?

This problem might have since been resolved so i'm not flaming anyone.. just saying

If you're going to embark on a breeding project reddy1 choose carefully :)

yeah it did thats why i said "supposed to be female"

however i think it may of been attitude who fuked up with the seeds as my la blanca was meant to be auto but turned out to be a regular im hoping my hbd does what its meant to

as far as cali haze goes there has been some sucsess storys around here

Druna

My fem Super Cali Haze seed that i got as a freebie from attitude was a girl and 100% auto.
I`m getting a cam in this weekend so i will take some pic`s and post then

cfo

I also got attitude seeds: lowryder #2, super cali haze, hbd, onyx. I've never grown autos before but am looking forward to it since I grow outdoors at 47 deg N. How tall does SCH grow? We just got hit with snow last week and I'm already anxious for spring.

very nice

very nice

thank u very much druna for those pics...i'm happy to see nice results on this strain...
what about light u are using and what about the smell? coz i'm very curious what u think about the smell...
normaly this strain is very incent lemon smell! she is the little sister of the nirvana sky, maybe a little less energetic than her but very good to smoke during the day...

i think u'll be one of the first in the world to smoke it grown indoor, i personaly never grown it indoor, please make smoke report...

Hope u'll love it

very nice job bro

20/4

Marijuana Enthusiast
Veteran
Hell yeah props druna! Id love to see the outcome of the blue streak crossed with the cali haze!

vicious bee

Mine is flowering at 24/0. I wish it would hermi. I've sprayed it with STS and it's still NOT herming. It looks fairly rough from the chemical treatment. I need to take a pic this weekend. Not much to look at because of the way I'm growing it, not the plant.

i forgot

i forgot

just an advise for u druna...
from now turn ur light at max 18 hour coz i can see that ur plants are almost at the end and it is just becoz, as i always said in differents threads, that super autos can be reveget even after flowering, so if u keep too much light at the end, this plant, could strat reveget when she rsie the end of budding and i can see in on of those bud some signs of this... so to keep her budding well till the end...

not to bad for an 100% sativa strain??? when i see people criticizing those autos sometimes coz they say that normal strains non auto like cheese o whatever other can be grown be clones in less than 3 months...lol, but try to take a 100% normal sativa and do the same in 15 weeks!!! lol those super autos are just amazing coz they grow so fast!!! i seen individues outdoor growing more than 4 cm a days!!! which autos can do that???
just in case they have to try to grow a real haze or a real colombian or nepal in less than that even from clone.....!

:dance013::dance013::dance013::dance013::dance013::dance013:

michigan420

I have the cali haze going to, I cant wait to try it....So if its a good day buzz ill be hitting that in the morning and the hbd at night.lol... My patiants love the hbd i think ill keep the cali haze for my self.

nealcook420

@ Autogrower
I Haven't grown the SKH yet but am going to soon but I just wanted to tell you what A Great job you did on the HBD...
20x regular HBD beans 90% female, I was praying for a male and got one on the 3rd from last bean.haha