What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

New auto is around the bend

mdanzig

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I just wanted to let some of the auto-growers know that a new super potent auto is on its way, with a pronounced kush presence the is extremely overwhelminig, that will be taking the place of "Master Low". Ive noticed that autos have really taken off lately, but Im glad to know that the-proof-is-in-the-pudding, and that "Sour 60" is kicking some major ass!

Well, I am narrowing my gentics down to three. Number one being "Blue Streak" (revised version), number two being "Sour 60", and the new one that I will announce soon. Take care all of my auto bretheren, keep up all of the good work!!

Warped1

I'm a victim of fast women and slow horses
Veteran
Lol well because of him, I just added Sour 60 to my wish list.

20/4

Marijuana Enthusiast
Veteran
Yeah!, lets see some eye candy! Sour60 did me very very well i would grow damn near anything with your name on it!

Krull

Soul Feeder
Veteran
Nice to know man :yes:
Its a shame that Master Low was never released on a bigger scale, many nice reports.
So the new strain will be closely related to ML? Approximative release date?

Best luck + respect

=K

Seedling

Nice, would be lovely with a propper Auto Kush strain, that has the potency, smell and taste of the highly priced Kushes..

Cant wait for the pics! Keep up the good work!

highroller614

Any chance of uniformity in these new genetics of yours? Out of 20 beans I got 10 females. 4 never germed and 4 never came out the dirt. I been harvesting 10 sour 60's. Not one plant looks or tastes the same. I don't mind variety but is that what I thought I was getting, NO:nono:! But they were some heavy hitters though. I been getting 4-5 oz's per plant.:jawdrop::jawdrop::jawdrop::Bolt::Bolt::Bolt:

Druna

Looking forward to see some pics, blue streak is my favo when it comes to autos so i guess we can expect something real good :)

Gramps

Can't wait til it comes out, every thing you have released I have been please with, believe it or not I still grow Powerstout, got 6 going right now, got a friend who loves it, so have been growing for years just for him. Blue Streak and Sour 60 are way up there, a new replacement for Masterlow I am looking forward to that. I am still growing and loving the old Masterlow.

Latest posts

Latest posts