What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

17kw 36 15gal smartpots

Aeroguerilla

I’m God’s solider, devil’s apostle
Veteran
lol so after blowing up the transformer outside for the 3rd time this week the landlord decides to do a little drop in and see what the fuck is going on. He seen the chemsour room, which my partner left UNLOCKED (fuckin idiot) anyways needless to say the landlord says its the nicest grow hes ever seen and that we can continue to do shit here aslong as we hook him up after each harvest. ITS FUCKING ON NOW =) he said he hadnt told a soul not even his wife, and that he had got in serious trouble when he was our age doing the same shit but only outdoor. this dude is down..

So now i gotta flip the chemsour room so that transformer dont blow again. i guess 17kw at once is to much for my 200amp service to hold? makes no since maybe its just old transformer

IC BUDZ

damn thats sweet your lucky he didnt care your partner needs to be careful another mistake like that could mean everything. good luck aero maybe get a diesel generator or some solar panels and run a few extra lights:)

E

emerald city

you crazy man...hope you dont end up on tv like them girls last weekend...
Be safe

joe fresh

Mentor
Veteran
yeah i know someone who had 22k running in his house, the wire going from his house to the telephone pole burnt down at 2am, he called his electrician and had the wire replaced before morning, if he didnt he would have gotten caught for sure....

he has since lowered his lights to 16, he doesnt flip flop, he runs everything at once.

one thing to remember, for every 1000W light you have a bout 600W of fans, cooling.....ect....

so for 17kw room, your using about 27kw.....thats why when calculating load for a large opp its always best to calculate 1600W for every 1kw light

also lets not forget there are other ppl on this transformer, the guy i know who had the wire replaced at 2am always looks for the transformer when buying a new house, he says that its no good if there are more than 4 houses per transformer.

GL man

C

CFL_Grow

Oh wow, that is nuts. Aero and Joe both those stories...

Aero, you be safe. Not sure I could sleep at night anymore, but your there and have a grasp on the landlord. G'Luck.

Aeroguerilla

Veteran
A few shots from the grow..

A few shots from the grow..

Thats the ak room really filling in.

Heres some AK clones for next batch

Heres the power supply one for each room. this is a 50amp timer box. 8kw plugged into that.

Aeroguerilla

Veteran
more pics..

more pics..

Heres the 30amp timer box i use for my 2kw veg room which are on light tracks.

heres where the clones go after they root under my 600w MH

then they go into this room under 2kw 2 separate tracks

Here are some shots from the 8kw chem x sour room, really starting to fill the screen in here 2. just flipped this room today.

250wscrogger

Holy shit the transformer blew up 3 times?
Maybe consider flip flopping the lights for the next run so you wont be pulling so many amps all at once.
landlord sounds like a pretty good guy

green_thumb...

Strain Whore Extraordinaire!
Veteran
YEEEESSSS!!!! thats freakin awesome man!!! OVER GROW THIS BITCH INDEED!!!

if i had the room id love to be doin a 10+k grow,in due time...

Heres the 30amp timer box i use for my 2kw veg room which are on light tracks.

heres where the clones go after they root under my 600w MH

then they go into this room under 2kw 2 separate tracks

Here are some shots from the 8kw chem x sour room, really starting to fill the screen in here 2. just flipped this room today.

Jesus Christ man!!!!!! F-n-A nice grow man, awesome production set-up man.

With that sized screen, are you able to do any training under the screen or do you just grow then up through the screen fro support?

Sounds like you skated man, good to hear about your landlord. Only think worse than a bad landlord is a bad girlfriend!! Glad you didn't have to rip all that shit out.

Lovely grow man, love the production emphasis.

You using CO2?

highroller614

Your grow is amazing. After your bad luck on your outdoor operation you deserve some good luck. Nice to hear things are good with landlord.:rtfo:. I read you were switching to organics.:yay:IMO the smoke is a lot less harsh when grown organic. I'm going to grab my seat, hot box, and enjoy your show.:smokeit: Just curious how much are you spending per month on electric?

P

powerrobbie

Woah man, thank god about the landlord eh, or you partner might not be alive right now for keeping the door unlocked! Haha only joking...Things are looking beautiful. keep it up

krunchbubble

Dear Haters, I Have So Much More For You To Be Mad
Veteran
GOD DAMN!!!! NICE!!!!

id be scared to grow such big tree's, for reason i just dont have luck flowering huge plants like that......

nice on the landlord, hope it works out perfectly....

Aeroguerilla

Veteran
GOD DAMN!!!! NICE!!!!

id be scared to grow such big tree's, for reason i just dont have luck flowering huge plants like that......

nice on the landlord, hope it works out perfectly....

yea i dont have very good luck with large flowering plants either lol you follow my outdoor thread? trying to redeem myself. thanks tho this shits gonna give me at least 10 per room i hope