What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

17kw 36 15gal smartpots

Aeroguerilla

I’m God’s solider, devil’s apostle
Veteran
heres some pics from my 2 new rooms. they have been vegging for 2 months now. going to be doing the flip in the next day or so. check out the pics...

mdk ktm

NICE! What medium is in the smart pots? And those babies are going to blow up! Are you going to keep posting through flowering? Looks great!

Aeroguerilla

Veteran
i used promix hp and mixed 50% with wormcasting. and have been ONLY watering throughout veg. JUST worm casting for nutes in veg. The 9kw room is ak47 and the 8kw is chemsour. next run im doing all chemsour.. stay tuned for some fucking trees mang

P

powerrobbie

Wow very impressive. Are both those rooms in the same house? I'm sure you know what your doing I'm just curious as 17kw seems like A LOT to be running if it is in a residential house

Aeroguerilla

Veteran
yea its all in one 6000sqft home setup for a biz. but thats all i can tell you =) even if they do get a little suspicious we are way under plant limits with 36 flowering. just a slap on the wrist.

250wscrogger

:jawdrop: damn homie

when you said trees you meant trees

:respect::respect:

What are you using to cool the rooms?

I bet you're gunna have some 1lb + plants

How many plants in that 8k room?

Aeroguerilla

Veteran
i got a 1.5 ton ac in the small 9kw room. In the 8kw room the ceiling are so high i just vent the lights and let the heat rise highest temp ive got is around 80. might actually need a heater considering its not insulated. hopefully 1/2lb per plant thats all im looking for anything else is a blessing

IC BUDZ

glad to see you still in action any shots of your outdoor nugs? and not trying to be a downer but how many plants did you end up losing?

Aeroguerilla

Veteran
I should change this to 19.6 kw including the veg room. i got 2kw on 2 9ft light tracks i veg 18 under each 1kw for 2 months. I cut all my clones right before i flip to keep it perpetual. should be able to pump out 5 crops in one year with this current setup. I start my clones in aerocloner 110site then move them under my 600w mh until they are big and strong enough to be transplanted to 15gals smartpots.

Aeroguerilla

Veteran
glad to see you still in action any shots of your outdoor nugs? and not trying to be a downer but how many plants did you end up losing?
thats what my outdoor thread is for silly. i got 1 out of every 6 shitty ratio but ohwell thats what this indoor is going to make up for

IC BUDZ

True. lol sorry i was being lazy but im glad to see you have this thread up and running i will deffinatly be following

Oliver Pantsoff

Veteran
Nice set up AG...I see you have the big hoods for the 1000ers...I picked up one, and that mofo was heavy as hell...hahaha...Anyways, what strains are you rocking out in there??
I'm constructing a 15k op myself...All Blackberry x Wild Palou Genes

Gonna be watching this one...

OP

Bushboy65

You dont do half a job...

You dont do half a job...

:tiphat:

WOW. I hate to think of the work involved. Truly must be a labour of love for you. :artist:

I lurked along in your summer adventure and happened to be here today when you posted this thread. I lost my connection so alas I was unable to be first on board, but looking forward to the show.

:cathug: