What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Heaths latest tree grow

Status
Not open for further replies.

heath robinson

Hello ICmag its been a while since I made a post here and to make up for my lack of activity over the last 6 years here is my latest tree grow. She is my own creation Rez Sour Diesel IBL x UK cheese = Chiesel, I dont know the final yield just yet as she is drying as we speak.

hope you like

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

heath robinson

tonto, CarpeLibertatem, crfman88 and stj2006 thanks for calling in, there are two plants and 5 x 600w hps the area is 12 ft x 11 ft but im only using half the room. :)

Heath

SumDumGuy

"easy growing type"
Veteran
Hi Heath,
That was insane! I remember a vertical unit you built; very nice work. What strain was that?

local

Heath, nice to see you posting another one of your Amazing Trees. I constantly keep my eyes open for your threads, a true inspiration.

Z

ZENARCADE

Heath, how do you have the lights and plants positioned? I'm very curious about your grow style!

SGMeds

It's like JC rising from the dead!!!

Never had the chance to chat with you, but you'r previous work inspired me into my first verti trials...

Owe you a great deal... and got to say Welcome to ICM! This is to our benefit, no doubt.

Looking forward to your upcoming projects!!! ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.