What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Competition GROW CONTEST WINNER: Phillthy's Perpetual Padded Room

SOTF420

Humble Human, Freedom Fighter, Cannabis Lover, Bre
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Joint of 1 year old cured Sweet Tooth ready, standing by for update captain! Where dey at where dey at where dey at? :joint:

Out of all those females you got at least one or two is destined to be a mega cola maker.

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Phiiiiiiiiiiiiillllthy...waddup man? impressive as always....all kinds of goodies in the padded room huh? hey, just dropped some beans from all three of the dabney crosses....will keep ya updated...you still got some seedlings goin of the dab?

BENJI

Between the Devil and the deep blue sea...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Looking very nice in the PPR Phillthy m8...:biggrin:

Phillthy

Seven-Thirty
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Phiiiiiiiiiiiiillllthy...waddup man? impressive as always....all kinds of goodies in the padded room huh? hey, just dropped some beans from all three of the dabney crosses....will keep ya updated...you still got some seedlings goin of the dab?

slow going due to the heat i had issues with. transplanting them this week and hope they take off.

on a side note... dusted a big kksc bush with swt4 pollen. lets hope it took ;)

SOTF420

ICMag Donor
Veteran
That will be legendary :woohoo: :party: :plant grow:

Phillthy's Strawberry Tooth?

Phillthy

Seven-Thirty
ICMag Donor
Veteran
thanks mate.

here is my chemd x williams wonder cross. these ladies started out resembling williams wonder but have since become a pretty good mix of the two. lemony chem smell.

picture.php

picture.php

this is the frostiest plant i have grown to date. super silver chemdog haze...

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

and now the sweet tooth 4 ladies ;)

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

SOTF420

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Swt #4 Looking super lush & like royalty! Very green & healthy how many days flowering are they at now?

That SSH cross looks trippy man so sugary! :canabis:

funkfingers

Long haired country boy
Veteran
Uhh seriously bro... That is retarded..Is this from seed??? That is some icy herb right there...K++
picture.php

SOTF420

ICMag Donor
Veteran
What he said man, hit that with some Swt pollen too and bulk that baby up into some bats! :canabis:

Phillthy

Seven-Thirty
ICMag Donor
Veteran
yeah man the sweet tooth is loving life now. i cant wait to squeeze some fat buds ;)

the sscdh is sick frosty. had frost at the first sign of pistils. had a twin that hermied bad on me so it got removed. lets hope this bitch is solid ;) the friggin stems are frosty! lol

i hope people grow out the chemd x williams wonder freebies i sent in. i have a lemon chem smell with stems solid like ww and buds a bit like chemd. a great mix so far!

Phillthy

Seven-Thirty
ICMag Donor
Veteran
forgot to add... the kksc bush has been thoroughly dusted with tooth pollen and pistils are dying ;)

also dusted some CB with the same pollen tonight!

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Brother Phillthy.....sooooo glad to hear of your progress and that the battle with the heat is passing...

That SSCDH, is INSANE. I wonder how long she'll go. She seems to be pretty haze dominant.

The Chem D x WWix are looking nice and fat too. They all looking pretty similar? Must be fun growing out your own cross and seeing how the parents are affecting the offspring...hehehe...I know you love your gene splicing...hehehe.

Anyway....simply lovely garden! (as always) Can't wait to see the first ever seeds come from Miss CB. Pimp that blue beauty....

dank.Frank