What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Perpetual Grow with 2 1k Bloom Rooms!

blazeoneup

The Helpful One
Chat Moderator
Veteran
Time for an update!

The ecsd is closing in on harvest, I burnt them during week 4 using einstein oil on them, Otherwise they look good and the smell is getting stronger daily.

I flipped 6 local og kush, 1 sour bubble, 1 bkgk, and 1 urkle. I got clones rooting of sour amnesia and soon I will flip them.

ECSD you can see the burns, Healthy otherwise though.

Now here is a picture of the other tent with the og and others! The og grows like some deisel kush hybrid, Still uncertain of its originality but happy as hell to have obtained her.

Sour bubble!

BKGK

Last edited:

Spicoli

Client of Wu-Tang Financial. You need to diversify
Veteran
Looking awesome blaze. Cant go wrong with a room full of ECSD :D

blazeoneup

The Helpful One
Chat Moderator
Veteran
As long as your filter is fat and fresh. :D

Garden looks proper, blaze.

Yeah the rooms able to hold her smell back thankfully. I let the meter reader in yesterday and he walked right past not knowing anything was out of the ordinary!

rasputin

The Mad Monk
Veteran
Yeah the rooms able to hold her smell back thankfully. I let the meter reader in yesterday and he walked right past not knowing anything was out of the ordinary!

That's a relief... if he didn't smell the sour, he won't smell much else either. What kind of filter do you use, blaze?

C

csedge

you know we dont have to wait till november...

we could probably find a place on a lake... and make it a weekend.

Lets do it soon I got some coming down in 6 weeks so lets plan it for after that so I can be a bit more prepared..... I am so ready!

blazeoneup

The Helpful One
Chat Moderator
Veteran
Lets do it soon I got some coming down in 6 weeks so lets plan it for after that so I can be a bit more prepared..... I am so ready!

Yeah honestly during summer lake house sounds great and making it a weekend would be nice :tiphat:

Blazeoneup you still rocking the same soil recipe and additives? Ive enjoyed reading all your threads these past few days. Probably need to go back through and reread them. Thanks for posting. Your soil recipe is appealing because I don't have to source out 20 different amendments to make a water only recipe, also no cook time thats perfect for a guy like me who doesn't like to cook. Thanks again.

Latest posts

Latest posts