What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Rank top growing methods.

smurfin'herb

Registered Cannabis User
Veteran
Ok just rank the TOP 5 methods of growing in specific order of which you think shows the fastest growth and biggest yields. The specifics of the methods could go on forever, so ill try to keep it somewhat simpllistic in this reference list...

Soil
Drip on coco (recirc)
Drip on coco (run to waste)
Drip on rockwool (recirc)
Drip on rockwool (run to waste)
Drip on hydroton (recirc)
Ebb and Flow hydroton
Ebb and Flow rockwool
Deep water culture
NFT
NFT (ein gedi style)
NFT with micro sprayers
NFT fog o ponics
Covered table fog o ponics
Vertical coliseum drip
vert coliseum with sprayers

Im not gonna keep going, but u get the idea. If u think of anything more productive just list it. I wanna get a more specific idea of the methods that produce a lot, rather than just asking "what is better ebb and flow or drip" or somethin simple like that.

Haps

stone fool
Veteran
Ebb n Flo buckets kick ass on everything else I have tried. Better than soil, organic soil, dwc, iceberg dwc.
H

Hydro-Soil

Veteran
Drip on Lava rock?

I call it E&F but the buckets never fill up.
The pump just pumps through drip rings at the top of the bucket and wets all the lava rock in it. Couple times a day, just like E&F.

What do peeps call this?

smurfin'herb

Registered Cannabis User
Veteran
I get the impression that vertical is a lot of maintenece as far as cooling and number of plants. So im not sure how efficient it is unless youve mastered it.

Haps

stone fool
Veteran
Vert is an art, it is not more productive for me. I have given vert up completely, too much of a pain in the ass.
H

Latest posts

Latest posts