What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

6kw coco grow

G

First time 100% coco grow ...
7 KW Flower ,
Chem D, Chem 4, superdawg, snowdawg
c99-og, casey jones, thunderfuck, and blueberry
and a few killer other ones

This is my first time with everything in coco ... The gals are just getting over PH issue and cal mag def .... Everything is fixed now
Feeding now at ph 6.0 flooded daily
Coco is mixed with peralite and treated with plant success or pure coco them mixed with root organics.
10ml pure blend bloom 1000ppm

cal mag as needed

1 table day 21
2 tables day 14
rest 1-10 days

1/2 gal- 1 gall mostly with the larger ones in 2-3 gallon ... Some have holes on the bottom some don't ... I had to scounge up pots lol

Its a flood and drain / rez changed weekly i'm treating them like hydro ...

http://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=109681

Last edited:
K

KINGKONG

Freedom grower??? That mean you were a member of Krustys Freedom Group??

Anyway, show some pics bro

G

Room
68930DSC01595-med.JPG

Thunderfuck
68930DSC01596-med.JPG

Chem 4, Snowdag, superdawg, chem D, c99-0g
68930DSC01597-med.JPG

Dabney Blueberry, Thunderfuck, POG
68930DSC01598-med.JPG

30 Casey Jones sea of coco
68930DSC01599-med.JPG

Chems, runts, Masterkush, kali mist,
68930DSC01600-med.JPG

Thunderfuck, c99-0g, superdawg, snowdawg, chem d, bubba Kush, master kush, og kush
68930DSC01602-med.JPG

Last edited:

Zizu

Yo Slips! The room looks good. I'm finishing up the my plants right now and am about to fire up some of those Casey Jones, M.T., and Chem 4's that I got from you. All the cuttings rooted pretty good except for the Kali mist... I'm still waiting for roots from it. good luck with the cooco

donny darko

Slips nice, I can’t wait to see them in a few weeks. I am getting converted over in to coco here too. Our grows will be pretty similar.
darko

Last edited:

AbaZabba

Hell of a lineup you got here slips :smoke:

Once that coco is dialed in, which it looks to be now, you'll love the stuff. Are you hand watering the ladies or ebb & flow? Regardless, looks nice and clean with some great genetics, I can't wait to see the gals bulk up.

Keep it green :dance:

G

I try not to count lol, officially always under 100

Last edited:
G

Lights on pics ... they may need to be flooded twice soon ...
dabney is a clone only blue ... commercial. a few of the big one farther in to flower may have got to much nitrogen some how very odd... or lockout

Last edited:

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
Lookn good slips, u will learn ta love the coco yo, my first run with it started out a disaster but then as I got the feal of it it became progressively easier. When/if I get somethin that seems like a lockout or nutrient problem I flush with some clearex then the same day water with plain water and then the nutrient mix and things get back on track. Ive heard real good things about that dabney blueberry yo, Ima be round.

G

Here are the dry test batch nugs of all coco organic goodness

chem 3 top
then casye jones chem 4
chem d bottom
picture.php

some more casey jones
picture.php

Last edited:

B00st3d

Just curious what you had the PH at before when you say you got nute lockout. I have always fed my coco/perlite buckets by hand around 6.5 but with the new strains Im doin Im startin to think I need to be closer to 6 cuz Im startin to see sum sort lockout on some of them. Back when I was growing sum DNA strains they seemed to be fine around 6.4-6.5 but I did notice sum yellowing around 7 weeks flowering. I thought it was just a lack of nitrogen cuz of the flowering formula I used, when in reality is prolly a lack of alot of things combined thanks to the slightly high PH. Now Im at 27 days flowering and already seein defencies. I started feedin them at 6.4 yesterday and tommorow imma go to 6.3 in an effort to gradually shift the ph rather then a sudden change. Did you do it gradually or did u just refill the reservoirs at 6.0 ?

G

It was at 7 before ... I was trying not to add to much ph down when vegging ... caused lock out first week of 12/12 ... the only reason i'm keeping my ph at 6.5 is that i don't want to add cglobs of ph down to already not so good tap ... when growing in coco i have a feeling it's good to have ph swings between 6-6.5 to keep maximum availability.
167412d1147031941-nute-deficency-nute-burn-ph-nutrient-availability.gif

I have been doing allot to make sure my plants have good bacteria helping them and the ph down could potentially build up and hurt them ... also humates help buffer you medium so that ph swings wont happen as much ...

I just made a tea for my gals today per 5 gallon of distilled water ... haven't tried it yet but guna tonight and then pump up the pbp ppms

Jamaican bat Guano
Molasses
maxicrop liquid seaweed low low amount
plant success
pk humate
Brew for 12 hours ...
ppm 300 ph 6.0 :)

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts