What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

my "OG Kush" 100% coco, H3ad's formula

bubbless

so i got this plant as a little clone from a friend of mine, it was labeled OG kush. i grew her in pure general hydro coco, nutrients: general hydro, flora micro and flora bloom, using H3ad's formula, under a 1000 watt HPS with a few other plants in a 4x4 room. i flowered her for 57 days, and just decided to cut her down tonight.

I'm kind of curious if it's really an OG kush? is this what it's supposed to look like?

xu2x

I dunno if it's og kush but......FUCK! That girl is amazing lookin'! Please tell me u took a cutting off her to keep as a mom before flowering her?

bubbless

xu2x said:
I dunno if it's og kush but......FUCK! That girl is amazing lookin'! Please tell me u took a cutting off her to keep as a mom before flowering her?

thanks man!

you bet i did! i'm looking forward to growing this girl for a long time, she is most definitely a keeper in my garden.

bubbless

aright, thought i'd throw up some harvest pics for you guys/gals. after it's all nice and dry i'll probably take some more pics (i love taking pictures) and let ya'll know the yield.

hope you enjoy them!!

B

badugi

Doesn't look like any OGK cut I've seen; it looks better! :yes: Nice job, looks tasty.

gmanwho

Veteran
She looks wonderful, thou i've never seen ogk in bloom, she looks like a sweet tooth cross to me. I had an AnnaC sweetooth x diesel cross that was very similar looking.

She looks like she has the denseness, and the frost. the purple is an added plus. Looks like a good plant to run scrog style. Run the hell out of her.

B-safe

HeadyPete

Take Five...
Veteran
Nice crop. Does look tasty.

What is the size of that plant? I think it looks smaller in the pix than it actually is, judging by the harvest pix.

Also, what method of growing/watering did you use with the coco?

bubbless

hey thanks for the kind words!

so i think it's safe to say it's not OG kush. now the fun of trying to track down what it really is.

either way, i loved growing this strain, it was fairly easy to take care of, didn't stress about anything, and has super sticky, dense nugs!

bubbless

HeadyPete said:
Nice crop. Does look tasty.

What is the size of that plant? I think it looks smaller in the pix than it actually is, judging by the harvest pix.

Also, what method of growing/watering did you use with the coco?

thanks!

at time of harvest it was 27" tall.

When i got the clone, it was already topped. and all i did was transplant it into about 3/4 gal. of coco and water everyday with H3ad's nutrient recipe. it was under a 250w MH for about 3-4 weeks of veg. then went under the HPS for flower.

Last edited:

bubbless

mixin said:
damn that is one pretty plant! i want one@!!!

thank you!

yeah i think i found myself a keeper for sure, this was the first run with her, and some c-99. i wasn't too impressed with the c-99 but i'm gonna give her one more chance, because i think i may have locked out some nutrients on her this run.

bubbless

gmanwho said:
She looks wonderful, thou i've never seen ogk in bloom, she looks like a sweet tooth cross to me. I had an AnnaC sweetooth x diesel cross that was very similar looking.

She looks like she has the denseness, and the frost. the purple is an added plus. Looks like a good plant to run scrog style. Run the hell out of her.

B-safe

i have been thinking about scrog for this strain, but have no experience in scrog. but i guess ya gotta start somewhere huh?

hey man do you happen to have any info on this sweet tooth x diesel? i did a little searching around but couldn't really come up with anything. I'd appreciate any and all help/info.

AbaZabba

G4life said:
Doesnt look like any OG i've seen..What does she smell like??...She looks nice!....~ogr

Agreed, looks great bubbless, a great SOG candidate.

It does look very possible on the remark of a little sweet tooth lineage in there.

How big was she when you flipped her to flower?

bubbless

G4life said:
Doesnt look like any OG i've seen..What does she smell like??...She looks nice!....~ogr

the smell is hard to explain, it doesn't smell like any other plant i've grown. right now it still smells kinda wet, so maybe after it dries more i may be able to give better details about the smell.

bubbless

AbaZabba said:
Agreed, looks great bubbless, a great SOG candidate.

It does look very possible on the remark of a little sweet tooth lineage in there.

How big was she when you flipped her to flower?

i don't remember exactly how tall she was, but i do remember very little stretching involved. so i'm gonna say she was around the 20" mark, give or take a few.

bubbless

so i ended up getting 36 grams from this bad girl! i think with a little more training and veg time i'll be able to increase that by a decent amount.

i'll have some dried bud pictures up soon, been having some camera troubles :badday:

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts