What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Loco for Coco

SneakySneaky

Veteran
so i finally made the switch to coco after seeing the success of head and pignpotfarmer. i will say the growth is exponentially more in coco than any type of supersoil ive used. only pictures i can take are with my phone, so i apologise. normally i flower about 2.5 feet, and they finish about 4.5 to 5 feet. now im getting 6-7 foot MONSTERS!!! heres a 5 gallon bucket for size reference, strains on that table include pre 98 bubba kush, Jacks Cleaner, Mantanuska Valley Thunderf*ck, Chem D, Pineapple and Pineapple Trainwreck. thanks for your feedback guys

icough2getoff

damn sneaky, looks like you have some whoppers in there. Sounds like you're going to have quite the variety of quality smoke. Congrats on the switch! :yes:

SneakySneaky

Veteran
So lil more info on specs, they are in 5 or 7 gallon smart pots being fed top feed via drip stakes, one table is house and garden aquaflakes, other is heads gh 6/9 formula. Did vitagrow this run worked well but the numbers were too high to achieve target ratios so I won't use again. Ph is 5.8-6.0 ppms are never above 900 :rasta:

AbaZabba

Hey Sneaky, long time no see :wave:

Looks like you have some monster gals in there, gotta love what coco drip can do. Nice strains you got going there, how does the 6/9 formula compare to the H&G line?