What's new

Arctic sun run for xmas

Hi all,

im goner throw this lot of arctic sun into flower tomorrow...so thought i would share it icmag and keep a record for my stoner self!

4x 600hps adjusta shades.
2mtr x 2mtr tent.
phat filter, rvk in/out on primair controller.
6.5 ltr pots in canna coco using the canna range run to waste, hand watered (still debating if i should set up another dripper system).
will be using hammer head as my booster (first time using).

Plants have been in for 7 days ..slightly under feed and a few late clones added but picking up! I will be firing up the other 2 x 600 and spacing the pots out in the next few days.. I have a couple of testers that will be using 1 x 600 on 1 large chronic in 20 ltr bucket using canna coco and a power plant in a 20 ltr bucket agin with canna coco which i've sexed and selected......testing them really for a multi-flow tree stylee grow i have in the making...peace
:rasta: :rasta:

hope you like....

left side

right side

chronic tester

chronic tester

power plant tester

power plant tester

hardware

G

guest5703

This looks sweet, and I love the fat that your only doing a run cuz you want some xmas buds!!! haha Good luck looks like you know what your doing ;)

C

CMoon

mighty impressive setup goodman, those last finished artic pictures looked sensational.bests with the run :jump:

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
nice bro,i'll be tagged up for this one yo.
ur other thread was a nice one too.
peace my man -T-

ooga booga said:
Are you using the Super Spreaders with those Adjust-A-Wing's?
no

waiting for updates, your previous grow looked really good, something I'm aiming for in near future.
Thanks for the kind comments ..this tent and location is new to me ...few probs at the moment i will up date soon ;)

nice bro,i'll be tagged up for this one yo.
ur other thread was a nice one too.
peace my man -T-
thanks man ...

Hi all,

i thought id update... having a few issues and think its related to the soft water .. why:_

this is a new location for me and im used to growing in hard-water with the same nutrients .... before this grow was revealed i went thru probably 2 batches of clones ...i was using recycled coco and flushed it out etc and put the clones in .. they went pale yellow like mag def, N def, bleached plants, then went like nutrient burn...it is no happening again ...I think its the water in the apt... and were they are new i think the complex has a softener or purifier for the water .. i have tried epsom salts and upping the nutrients... the lights are high as fook and temps are sweet as!

I need help and unsure what to do..ive been growing for some time but only in hard-water areas....I'm unable to get cal/mag and was wondering what i can do .... please help....

Im goner try and get some hard-water from the old spot and use formulex and see if i can bring them around, I'm 6 days into flower :( :( .... if it works its the nutrient and water :( :(

GUTTED!!!!

THANKS CMOON ;) ya grow looks phat!!!!

:violin: :violin: :fsu: :fsu: :fsu:

Last edited:

poiasd

Sorry to hear about your problems, I put 40fems(and few reg. extras) to germ in coffee filters today, they're going into 0,5L beer cups for week or so and from there into 6,5L square pots with coco. And now I'm afraid that I might run into soft-water/hard-water nutes problem, since I've got new place too and I think it has well-water...

Oh btw. what's the EC of your tapwater?

C

CMoon

any update goody? iv ben bizz as fek and only jus spotted your post, from your posts im sure things must pull round with a change of water, although im not keen on R/O myself id think its gotta be the better option if your not sure about the supply, hassel i know m8 :badday:

hope you comeback with some smiles man, resetting a rooms an arse without water problems, hope its turned round

bests cmoon

EddieShoestring

Florist
Veteran
yo JG-whats up brother
how is it working out man? I ask coz i've been re-using coir (flushing etc) and have had some problems which sound similar to what you describe-only on the AK though.
btw i ran the collectives 4 way arctic Sun cross outside this year-very stretchy

cool-
e aka berge

Last edited:
EddieShoestring said:
yo JG-whats up brother
how is it working out man? I ask coz i've been re-using coir (flushing etc) and have had some problems which sound similar to what you describe-only on the AK though.
btw i ran the collectives 4 way arctic Sun cross outside this year-very stretchy

cool-
e aka berge

hello all,

I've culled the arctics after given them a wk to sort there life out and still they got worse even with straight ph'ed RO water ....SO I now have got some critical mass :) on a multi duct ...i thought i would dust the cobwebs off it and put it to use ;) i hope you like

I've also had it confirmed its my water and now got a nice new ro unit to sport!! ...all is ok at the moment ..keep ya all posted

EZ shoestring...ive had nothing but trouble from this room for 3 mths :badday: , but nice to see ya still about bro! ...first I thought it was coco, then my meters but now had it confirmed my water is fooked (new location etc)....as mentioned above culled all the arctics and now got a nice tried and tested crit mass sog styleee ;) I'm just glad i got more than one spot ;) that bud looks nice from the collective ;)..yeah this arctic is a good strecther but i prefer them to be honest ..cya around...if you get the time hit me up ;)

EZ cmoon....hey thxs for the advice via pm ...unfortunalty it didnt pan out as i would of liked ..but im releived I found out what the issue is!!! glad you tagging along...i see your new room looking nice and tidy bro

hope you like the pics ...im goner have em in for 3 days and then in theyre goner be thrown in 12/12 if all goes well...this RO stuff is new to me but multi isnt ...i learnt my so called skills on these babies...and we got good weather for it...THXS for the positive vibes :joint:

cant keep a good man down!!! going back to my roots ;) multi duct madness!!

:rasta: :rasta: :rasta: :rasta:

critical mass in new home ;)

other spot ;) 3wks in arctics

b-safe

Uriah Heep said:
good luck john the new setup look grate :wave:

thanks man i need all the luck i can get at the moment ....
:badday: :badday: :badday:

hey but got keep trucking!! yours looks exceptional ...fluro mg grow lol ..infact at the moment i couldnt grow crest in a south facing window m8...

thxs for dropping by

AbaZabba

Looking good there Walter, nice and clean setup :)

So did you figure out exactly what it was in the water that was causing the problems?

Keep up the good green work :rasta:

thanks man ...im just debating on when to throw them into flower...havent run this crit mass for some time and the last time i did was a squat thing...ive been told otherwise with this pheno....fingers crossed hey...thxs for dropping by

a much needed update :) and itsnow goner hopefully be a new yrs grow hehe

room is now in flower today !!!

I had probs with tent and dismantled it now ...even after running air con 10,000 btu...heat issues with 4x 600 even with intake and outake of correct sizes wasnt good enough!!

I'd love to see a 2mtr by 2mtr tent running all 4x600's ...please post here lol

so ive stripped room out and now got them in flower..ghetto stylee.. also due to space put a mom tent in main room...Ive tested it and no light leaks :)

hope ya like

C

CMoon

Looking Puka in there goody :rasta: be interested in seeing how far that pheno stretches out on the waterworks, any data on flower times?

keep up the good work bruv :joint:

cmoon

Latest posts

Latest posts