Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Seedbay > POST SEEDBAY THANKS AND GOOD EXPERIENCES HERE PLEASE!

Thread Title Search
Click to Visit Zamnesia
POST SEEDBAY THANKS AND GOOD EXPERIENCES HERE PLEASE! Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 12-16-2007, 12:05 AM #1
grapepunched

POST SEEDBAY THANKS AND GOOD EXPERIENCES HERE PLEASE!

i noticed there was no thread where people can post their good experiences with seedbay and say thanks for the years of hard work that these people have given us, the customers. so I'll start this thread with a HUGE thanks to Gypsy, Dutchgrown, and the SB cats that make it happen day after day, year after year.

please keep this thread on topic and strictly about your GOOD experience with either SeedBay or SeedBoutique! THANKS!

-gp

Old 12-16-2007, 12:25 AM #2
reed richards

Location: The Ninth Uber-Dimension of Hell or some other such place...
reed richards is on a distinguished road
Though I came and hated on the seedbay folks, I have to say that they did me right. Two of my orders were returned by the post office, and the wonderful people at seedbay were kind enough to resend them. They arrived very promptly.
Thanks to the icmag and seedbay employees for taking even the less graceful of us seriously.
reed richards is offline Quote

Old 12-16-2007, 12:55 AM #3
Guest 16149

Hi GP
Actually there was a thread I started called Superior Customer Service :-)
But thats ok I think that DG and the SeedBay cats deserve all the praise we can give for their great customer service, so I am gonna repost my post from that thread, hope you do not mind

I just wanted everyone to know how Seedbay does business. On my last order there was a mixup and 1 of the 3 packs I ordered was mistakenly sent something else. When I emailed Seedbay support (Following the guidelines posted :-) ) I was told sorry and to keep the wrong pack that had been sent and that a new pack of the proper seeds would be mailed out today.
So I can only thank them and give them praise for their hard work and their superior customer service.

Way to go Seedbay, DG, and the seedbay cats, doing business the way it should be done

Only great things to say about you guys.

Notice I did not come here to the forum for customer service, I went to seedbay support.
I came here to the forums to praise their service

Live and Grow Well

Sorry but I thought it needed saying again, normally you see only complaints in here, I wanted people to know the other side of the coin :-)

Old 12-16-2007, 01:32 AM #4
grapepunched

I have personally never lost a package or had any mixups in my 10 or so orders from the boutique and bay, and my freebies are sometimes better than what i ordered!

they have sent me freebies i requested as well, and have hooked me up with some of the best genes in the world! so THANKS from me...

-gp

Old 12-16-2007, 01:46 AM #5
zoolander

still waitin on one but all the rest perfect and dito on the freebies.ZOO

Old 12-16-2007, 01:58 AM #6

Never get tired of saying thanks to DG and the Seedbay cat's so "Thank you DG and SB cat's" for superior service. I don't shop anywhere else.

Old 12-16-2007, 05:27 AM #7
gdawg

100% success rate with a dozen orders and lovin the freebies, especially the miss. mudd with the last order. luv ya DG!

Old 12-16-2007, 07:15 AM #8
Loudcall

Loudcall will become famous soon enough
Gypsy.Dutchgrown and the Cats at Seedbay have always been the standard in the business, Always....I have never had a moment at where things were not handled in the right way....That's were i will continue to do my business....Always have, and always will
Loudcall is offline Quote

Old 12-16-2007, 10:44 AM #9
tempes~tos

tempes~tos has a spectacular aura abouttempes~tos has a spectacular aura abouttempes~tos has a spectacular aura about
5 for 5 with seedbay. No complaints. excellent stealth shipping.. excellent seed selection.. cant ask for much more. Thanks Gypsy, dutchgrown.
tempes~tos is offline Quote

Old 12-16-2007, 11:57 AM #10
AVC

6 out of 7 total orders arrived earlier than expected which was awesome! The pack of Female Seeds Grapefruit got green taped. Nevertheless, great service and great people working at SB. Thanks for everything!