What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Deep Chunk - March 2018

johnsmith511

Hello,

Does anyone know where one can acquire Deep Chunk IBL or Deep Chunk dominant strain seeds as of March 2018? I have looked around quite a bit, and I am not getting very good results for anything resembling an IBL.

Thanks!

I’ll have some monkey balls by hazeman that are supposedly deep chunk f2s. I haven’t popped them yet. Hazemans genetics are slightly off based on how he names things. His headband is urkle x loom pas Hb which I think are both clones??? In reg seeds

MountainBudz

⛽🦨 Kinebud and Heirloom Preservationist! 🦨 ⛽
Seen earlier on IG that Nature Farm Genetics posted a photo with a vile of the original Tom Hills Deep Chunk beans in his hand. So I would definitely keep an eye out on his gear in the future, good things may come from that notice...

G

Kwikseed have them, check out the realseedcompany in the landrace section:tiphat:

PerroVerde

Hazeman got his deep chunk seeds as monkey balls but even by that point he knew they were an IBL from the Tom Hill line. I had asked him about this before I can’t remember who but I know Who said that they were F2s but I know I read that as well somewhere awhile back.

kamyo

Veteran
I still see the DC on KOS’s website

Just ordered some about a week ago and they should be arriving soon. It says F2, but I'm assuming they just mean a reproduction of the genetics he was given. I think he mentioned 3 girls and 2 boys or something like that.

Hoping for something that resembles the DC we're all familiar with from Tom's seeds. Will mostly use them for the male pollen, and of course will make a bunch of seeds to keep the line going here.

Latest posts

Latest posts