What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Stardawg

Americangrower

Veteran
Well if I lived in the UK I would grab seeds from Frosted London Dank they have sic Sour D ibl crosses 1 being double deez ( chem d x sd ibl) wish they ship to the states damn it..

I’ve only found regular seeds from top dawg to be honest brother

I’m hearing you get a better representation of a strain from regs though but I understand it’s a lot more time restraining

London seed centre I think it’s called and there’s a place in brum think it’s called urban green brum. I can’t reccommend either cause I’ve never ordered any beans from either but I know they stock the top dawg seeds

yts farmer

Veteran
Well if I lived in the UK I would grab seeds from Frosted London Dank they have sic Sour D ibl crosses 1 being double deez ( chem d x sd ibl) wish they ship to the states damn it..

If you really want those frosted dank beans the rare seed store are based here in the uk but they are affiliated to an american seedbank. Example when I ordered my milk bone they were sent from the american seedbank to the uk so you dont have to worry about getting your seeds confiscated as they take full responsibility so the customer doesn't loose out. The Rare Seed store @ gmail.com

Email them and ask for there current stock list, they don't have a website but you can check them out in ig.

Peace.

yts farmer

Veteran
@heaths mate.

Check out the above post as there doing 50% off on the remaining seedjunky packs they got in stock.

If it's the wedding cake your after then the f2's is your best bet from neptunes

Peace

Americangrower

Veteran
If you really want those frosted dank beans the rare seed store are based here in the uk but they are affiliated to an american seedbank. Example when I ordered my milk bone they were sent from the american seedbank to the uk so you dont have to worry about getting your seeds confiscated as they take full responsibility so the customer doesn't loose out. The Rare Seed store @ gmail.com

Email them and ask for there current stock list, they don't have a website but you can check them out in ig.

Peace.

I know rare seed on IG but they don't have the Chem D x Sd like Frosted has on their site. It sold out in mins months ago
But, Thanks for the info brother

yts farmer

Veteran
I know rare seed on IG but they don't have the Chem D x Sd like Frosted has on their site. It sold out in mins months ago
But, Thanks for the info brother

I've just looked on the fld website and there double deez is showing in stock so try them.

Peace.

Americangrower

Veteran
I've just looked on the fld website and there double deez is showing in stock so try them.

Peace.

I know tried to buy them last month, but unfortunately this is what I get when I try and buy from them
There are no shipping methods available. Please double check your address, or contact us if you need any help.

Emails go unanswered. Ugh

yts farmer

Veteran
I know tried to buy them last month, but unfortunately this is what I get when I try and buy from them

Emails go unanswered. Ugh

Ok cool.

Are you on ig? Maybe hit them up direct and see who carries there gear on your side. They defiantly have/had seedbanks carry there stuff in America.

yts farmer

Veteran
20180215_070646.jpg

I asked the ?

They have 1 pack of b wiz.

If intrested you need to hit up @plantapablo

ChaosCatalunya

5.2 club is now 8.1 club...
Veteran
Several people have told me that the new Stardawg is not as good as it was, I am chasing cuts of it, rather than seeds. I also heard that "lots of people found elite level cuts, so the UK has 10 or 20 different cuts of stardawg going about" not just the two, corey haim and illuminati, that we know of here

yts farmer

Veteran
The illuminati cut is on these shores.

Your right, the first round of stardawg produced numerous keeper cuts.

Y

Yard dog

Good to hear YD, I have the Manny, Illuminati and Purple, plus the GG#4 - so spoiled for choice it would seem!

Well yield wise the Stardawg I had def preferred synth nutes to organics, it got more smell off the organics the smell went a bit nag champa/ dieselish but the buds were a bit airy compared to the solid nugs you get off it when given synths also mine looked like it could flower forever on the organics.... all in all the GG did kick it's arse for me

weedobix

ICMag Donor
Veteran
mine is reasonably low feeding and doesnt like too much light, can produce decent amounts and has that strong black hash taste. its similar to the old chem dd and chem ibl i used to run

Skyhigh12

Hi guys

I have a clone of stardawg running in RDWC

Thy are 1 day away from week 10

Iv just brough a new microscope today so can check later but no pistils have changed colour

Its a mulitstrain run and other things ha e finished but these girls wont.

Really good yielder.
Absolute stinker

Has anyone had experience with phenotypes like this?
Iv read of so many different stardawgs phenos online so unsure where its from

And the clone fairy has no idea either.......

Ill try and get some better photos up later.
All taken under greenlight so unable to view properly

picture.php
[/QUOTE]

yts farmer

Veteran
Hi guys

I have a clone of stardawg running in RDWC

Thy are 1 day away from week 10

Iv just brough a new microscope today so can check later but no pistils have changed colour

Its a mulitstrain run and other things ha e finished but these girls wont.

Really good yielder.
Absolute stinker

Has anyone had experience with phenotypes like this?
Iv read of so many different stardawgs phenos online so unsure where its from

And the clone fairy has no idea either.......

Ill try and get some better photos up later.
All taken under greenlight so unable to view properly

View Image
[/QUOTE]

You should be looking at the trichomes and not the pistils.

I like to have a more sedative affect so my personal preference would be to harvest with 50% milky and 50% amber trichomes.

Pistils changing colour gas no relation on when to harvest, that's just some old schools advice thays not really accurate.

Peace.

Skyhigh12

You should be looking at the trichomes and not the pistils.

I like to have a more sedative affect so my personal preference would be to harvest with 50% milky and 50% amber trichomes.

Pistils changing colour gas no relation on when to harvest, that's just some old schools advice thays not really accurate.

Peace.[/QUOTE]

Sorry mate think u missed that part :biggrin:

Just waiting on a new one as i lost mine.

The pistols turning colour goes hand in hand with the timescale with the trichomes turning amber IMO

I.e

85% pistols browning

Would be 50% cloudy 35% amber 15% clear
On a cheese clone i keep

Perfect harvest time for my preference with that strain.

Just woundering if anyone had a pheno similiar to this?