What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Flushing yourself of cannabinoids?

Spaventa

Veteran
I miss that feeling when you get stoned after a week of not getting stoned. I don't have the self to control to lay it though so was hoping theres something I can take to purge myself on a daily basis so Im always a lightweight. I bet Id save a ton of weed cos my tolerance would be kept low, rather than building week by week.

I wondered if some detoxing mineral salts like Zeolite in a glass of water every morning would do it? Its good for you anyway so Im doing that anyway but is there something else I could try in addition?

edit - I wasn't sure where to post this but if I find something to do this I would regard it as a smoking accessory :)

BudToaster

Veteran
but is there something else I could try in addition?

30 minutes of aerobics on the NordicTrack first thing in the morning does it for me.

and i vaporize, so a little less in the vial each session reduces the tolerance.

Gelado`

Veteran
Put three times the volume of water through yourself. If you weigh 90kg / 198lbs, that comes out to 270liters, or 71 gallons. Don't water again until you can lift yourself easily

St. Phatty

For me today's weed is so strong it's almost all one-hit shit.

Exercise WHERE YOU SWEAT seems like a great way to expel 'crap' in general from your body - and to get your mind ready for the next Cannabis buzz.

It's sort of a separate issue how long it takes to expel the Cannabinoids that show up on a drug test.

But I think in order to know for sure, it's something a person would need to measure on their own body.

It seems like the 'rule of thumb' is 3 to 4 weeks.

There might be people who don't exercise whose bodies expel THC faster than some other people who do exercise.

Only way to find out is to measure, and that's a lot of measurements.

Last time I had a Cannabis pee test, it cost $40. I think the price might have gone up.

Spaventa

Veteran
pretty sure that's a lethal dose of water ...

nah, you don't have to drink it all at once. Sounds like way more than needed to me anyway. my weight would be about 250 litres. the theory says if i drink a litre a day, which is fairly average, it would take 250 days to reach total sobriety. I say from experience, Id be SMASHED on a few tokes long before that... after a few weeks (without).

Gelado`

Veteran
lol, the three times volume thing is for flushing plants in soil when you overfertilize. I was kidding

GoatCheese

Veteran
Tolerance is very much a strain related thing, imo, so the answer to tolerance build-up, if you still want to smoke on daily basis, is to have many different strains in the jars.

Sure there is "over all tolerance" also, but a big part of tolerancebuild up goes with a certain strain you're smoking on daily basis
:)

Spaventa

Veteran
Tolerance is very much a strain related thing, imo, so the answer to tolerance build-up, if you still want to smoke on daily basis, is to have many different strains in the jars.

Sure there is "over all tolerance" also, but a big part of tolerancebuild up goes with a certain strain you're smoking on daily basis
:)

Im working on a collection of mothers at the moment. For now Im smoking random stuff Ive grown from seed. None made the grade to be kept. Ive been given a few clones now and searching more seeds so Im working on it. Thanks all.

Drewsif

I agree with the others. Cardio and vaping. Stop the wake n bake. Smoke different strains every day.

As far as cleansing, isn't fruit pectin supposed to do something?

ThatSauce

I walk a solid 2 miles to work every morning and sweat my ass off, and somehow my tolly just keeps seeming to go up. Damn the luck! Ha

xet

Make sure you receive your Omegas 3, 6, 9 in your diet daily to keep the effects kind.

Trust but verify.