What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

CBD Hemp Oil Officially Designated Schedule I Drug By DEA

SO... we can 'find and administer' CBD meds but THC meds are still illegal. It's commonly known that a 50:50 mix is appropriate for self medication (on average).

SO... if we grow a few very high THC strains and some CBD strains then we ONLY PAY for the high THC strains??

SO... if we raise just a couple of high THC strains and several high CBD strains then maybe we'll do less 'time/risk'?? We can mix the 'legal' CBD strains with the 'ill****' THC strains with less risk??

Appropriate dose is condition specific--while 1:1 mixes work well for some conditions (pain for instance), most studies have focused on the efficacy of single molecule applications (i.e. single cannabinoids). To legally grow high CBD varieties under federal law, you must do so through a state-licensed industrial hemp program.

Captain Stikky

This is horrible news for the oil producers.I e been working with Sono
A Honey and Cbd who use the crystal isolate which has no other canibanoids other than cbd.I don't know the procedure but maybe oil producers can learn and change their
Production system.

Emperortaima

Namekian resident/farmer
Shit, the dea Is wasting Time fighting A battle they havent A chance to win. The dea battling cannabis is like me taking on a asteroid with my bare knuckles it's impossible