Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Seedbay > everyone who has experience with rez "chemdog DD or "strawberry diesel"

Thread Title Search
everyone who has experience with rez "chemdog DD or "strawberry diesel" Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-20-2017, 07:31 AM #41
Dakine

Location: Some where out there...in the middle of no where...
Dakine is a glorious beacon of lightDakine is a glorious beacon of lightDakine is a glorious beacon of lightDakine is a glorious beacon of lightDakine is a glorious beacon of lightDakine is a glorious beacon of lightDakine is a glorious beacon of lightDakine is a glorious beacon of lightDakine is a glorious beacon of lightDakine is a glorious beacon of lightDakine is a glorious beacon of light
Any pics? Cant believe I lost my chance at preserving the SD or DSD genetics.

TnT Labs Semi Auto Strain Test Grow-On Going

TnT Lab Genetics Grow Diary Test Grow-On Going

Afgooey

SuperSilverHaze

Ssh x TrainWreck
Dakine is offline Quote

Old 03-31-2017, 04:06 AM #42
Americangrower

Americangrower has a brilliant futureAmericangrower has a brilliant futureAmericangrower has a brilliant futureAmericangrower has a brilliant futureAmericangrower has a brilliant futureAmericangrower has a brilliant futureAmericangrower has a brilliant futureAmericangrower has a brilliant futureAmericangrower has a brilliant futureAmericangrower has a brilliant futureAmericangrower has a brilliant future
Just a lil info any1 with seeds labeled Chemdog DD they aren't the 1st release. The 1st ones are simply Trinity Chem D x Sour D IBL like these

Americangrower is offline Quote

Old 03-31-2017, 04:43 AM #43
Scrappy-doo

Scrappy-doo has a brilliant futureScrappy-doo has a brilliant futureScrappy-doo has a brilliant futureScrappy-doo has a brilliant futureScrappy-doo has a brilliant futureScrappy-doo has a brilliant futureScrappy-doo has a brilliant futureScrappy-doo has a brilliant futureScrappy-doo has a brilliant futureScrappy-doo has a brilliant futureScrappy-doo has a brilliant future
^^^ Nice collection you have there!

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=299402
Scrappy-doo is offline Quote

Old 03-31-2017, 03:30 PM #44
Tulku

Tulku is a glorious beacon of lightTulku is a glorious beacon of lightTulku is a glorious beacon of lightTulku is a glorious beacon of lightTulku is a glorious beacon of lightTulku is a glorious beacon of lightTulku is a glorious beacon of lightTulku is a glorious beacon of lightTulku is a glorious beacon of lightTulku is a glorious beacon of lightTulku is a glorious beacon of light
Here's Chemdog DD2 from a while back...

and i quote 'Chemdog Diesel #2 (Sour Diesel Clone/Chemdog) Re-done w different dads,trying to reduce inhereant reversal sensitivities within both ECSD and Chemdog lines. I didn't breed many.' from the pooches mouth.

Tulku is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-01-2017, 01:08 AM #45
Americangrower

Americangrower has a brilliant futureAmericangrower has a brilliant futureAmericangrower has a brilliant futureAmericangrower has a brilliant futureAmericangrower has a brilliant futureAmericangrower has a brilliant futureAmericangrower has a brilliant futureAmericangrower has a brilliant futureAmericangrower has a brilliant futureAmericangrower has a brilliant futureAmericangrower has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrappy-doo View Post
^^^ Nice collection you have there!
It was I gave them all away...
Americangrower is offline Quote

Old 04-26-2017, 01:55 PM #46
zachrockbadenof

zachrockbadenof is a glorious beacon of lightzachrockbadenof is a glorious beacon of lightzachrockbadenof is a glorious beacon of lightzachrockbadenof is a glorious beacon of lightzachrockbadenof is a glorious beacon of lightzachrockbadenof is a glorious beacon of lightzachrockbadenof is a glorious beacon of lightzachrockbadenof is a glorious beacon of lightzachrockbadenof is a glorious beacon of lightzachrockbadenof is a glorious beacon of lightzachrockbadenof is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxxxsteele View Post
Zach, when did you buy your seeds. Because the very first release(the last part of 2007) only, were made eith a male described by the SNITCH, I'm sorryy mean "rezdog", as the best sour diesel male he had ever come across. Believe me my brother when I say the original Sour dieselx Ibl were the best genetics I have ever seen or grown with very thick heavy buds that finished quick with a DEVASTATING head that made me laugh so hard my stomach hurt the next day. And, from what I have seen with the f2's made, they carry that same head on to the seeds.
hey sorry... missed your post... the sd was rez's 1st release, as was the strawberry... I remember sitting at the 'puter for hrs waiting for the drop, and then the server would crash... those were the days..
we have grown both out years ago, and let both go after 2-3 grows - just not potent enough... we are now trying em again all these years later... we'll see...

also just sowed '2' d-39 seeds from rez... another one we let go as it was weak... tho the d-39 tasted and smelled like Welch's grape jelly.. never had anything approaching that smell/taste, but we grow for potency...
zachrockbadenof is online now Quote

Old 05-29-2017, 04:47 AM #47
Maxxxsteele

Maxxxsteele will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Americangrower View Post
Just a lil info any1 with seeds labeled Chemdog DD they aren't the 1st release. The 1st ones are simply Trinity Chem D x Sour D IBL like these

View Image
Holy shit, nice seed collection brother, I AM JELOUS,lol. No serious, I AM JELOUS. Those are for sure no doubt 1st generation/release of the chemdog DD. Mine are exactly the same. What else you have?? When i grew out the first two packs i got 11 females and could only cull 1 plant out initially, due to the absolute power and dankness of the 10. You are a lucky man for i know the joy you will experience when you grow them. How long do you think these seeds are good for ? I know i have had mine for almost ten years now. Anyway, My best wishes to you ....
Maxxxsteele is offline Quote

Old 05-29-2017, 04:59 AM #48
Maxxxsteele

Maxxxsteele will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by zachrockbadenof View Post
hey sorry... missed your post... the sd was rez's 1st release, as was the strawberry... I remember sitting at the 'puter for hrs waiting for the drop, and then the server would crash... those were the days..
we have grown both out years ago, and let both go after 2-3 grows - just not potent enough... we are now trying em again all these years later... we'll see...

also just sowed '2' d-39 seeds from rez... another one we let go as it was weak... tho the d-39 tasted and smelled like Welch's grape jelly.. never had anything approaching that smell/taste, but we grow for potency...
Hey zach, i had the same problem with the d39 as well as rhe original sour diesel ibl. I could not find a keeper either. But, i am befuttled that you could not find a keeper in the 1st gen. Chemdog DD. For i had trouble culling out more than one of the 11 females i got from the first 2 packs. Are you sure it was the 1st release. Because all i got was FIRE, with phenotypes ranging from 45 day (chem D pheno) all the way to a 75 day sour d pheno and everything in between. Anyway, i hope you found what you were looking for and if you did, what strain was it and who made it. Because, i am always looking for super genetics. Thanks and post back....
Maxxxsteele is offline Quote

Old 05-29-2017, 05:37 AM #49
hellfire

hellfire is a jewel in the roughhellfire is a jewel in the roughhellfire is a jewel in the roughhellfire is a jewel in the roughhellfire is a jewel in the roughhellfire is a jewel in the roughhellfire is a jewel in the roughhellfire is a jewel in the rough
That DD is begging for F2'ing and then male searching.
hellfire is offline Quote

Old 05-29-2017, 06:30 PM #50
Earlmarne

Earlmarne is a glorious beacon of lightEarlmarne is a glorious beacon of lightEarlmarne is a glorious beacon of lightEarlmarne is a glorious beacon of lightEarlmarne is a glorious beacon of lightEarlmarne is a glorious beacon of lightEarlmarne is a glorious beacon of lightEarlmarne is a glorious beacon of lightEarlmarne is a glorious beacon of lightEarlmarne is a glorious beacon of lightEarlmarne is a glorious beacon of light
Interested in how this goes.
Would love to get my hands on some chemdog dd
Earlmarne is offline Quote