Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Seedbay > everyone who has experience with rez "chemdog DD or "strawberry diesel"

Thread Title Search
everyone who has experience with rez "chemdog DD or "strawberry diesel" Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-20-2017, 02:10 AM #31
Lung.Butter

Lung.Butter is a jewel in the roughLung.Butter is a jewel in the roughLung.Butter is a jewel in the roughLung.Butter is a jewel in the roughLung.Butter is a jewel in the roughLung.Butter is a jewel in the roughLung.Butter is a jewel in the rough
I had a keeper Chem dd that I lost, it had an unmistakable smell of dogshit about it. Fantastic strain though, big yields, decent flower time, great taste and stupifying stone.
Lung.Butter is offline Quote

Old 01-20-2017, 11:32 AM #32
Maxxxsteele

Maxxxsteele will become famous soon enough
TLB and Lungbutter, I have never grown or smoked the Strawberry Diesel. But, I remember when I bought it (2006) it was definetly best and the strain EVERYONE wanted. In fact, it was the hardest to get of all the strains EVER. It was the reason I bought a smart phone. So, I could keep up with the auction at all Times. I have seen the quality of the f2's that come out of the Trinity "CHEMDOG X SOUR DIESEL IBL. And, I have heard of the extreme quality of the Strawberry Diesel. So, it's a no brainer that the two together will be the next level. Unfortunately, if you have a pack and it says anything but that exact thing, then you have the second male version. I believe that having three packs of the cdd will give us a large sample size to find the super strains we all dream of. And, the seeds will be off the chain.
Maxxxsteele is offline Quote

Old 01-20-2017, 11:34 AM #33
Maxxxsteele

"Chemdog D x Sour Diesel IBL"

Old 01-23-2017, 12:11 PM #34
Dakine

Location: Some where out there...in the middle of no where...
Dakine is a glorious beacon of lightDakine is a glorious beacon of lightDakine is a glorious beacon of lightDakine is a glorious beacon of lightDakine is a glorious beacon of lightDakine is a glorious beacon of lightDakine is a glorious beacon of lightDakine is a glorious beacon of lightDakine is a glorious beacon of lightDakine is a glorious beacon of lightDakine is a glorious beacon of light
So I had excellent germ rates with the old SSSDH seeds. I DID have good germ rates with the old Double Strawberry Diesel seeds from 6+years ago. But due to grower error, they died a miserable and slow dry death lol...

Didnt have to scuff the seeds or anything.. Just soaked for 24-36 hours and place in medium that will be used.

TnT Labs Semi Auto Strain Test Grow-On Going

TnT Lab Genetics Grow Diary Test Grow-On Going

Afgooey

SuperSilverHaze

Ssh x TrainWreck
Dakine is offline Quote

Old 01-26-2017, 05:40 PM #35
zachrockbadenof

zachrockbadenof is a glorious beacon of lightzachrockbadenof is a glorious beacon of lightzachrockbadenof is a glorious beacon of lightzachrockbadenof is a glorious beacon of lightzachrockbadenof is a glorious beacon of lightzachrockbadenof is a glorious beacon of lightzachrockbadenof is a glorious beacon of lightzachrockbadenof is a glorious beacon of lightzachrockbadenof is a glorious beacon of lightzachrockbadenof is a glorious beacon of lightzachrockbadenof is a glorious beacon of light
I have a bagful of SD seeds we made years ago from rez's beans... still viable after all these years as just got 6 out of 6 to pop... now I gotta find the special lady... last time/s we grew SD, we let the mums go after 2-3 rounds... not potent enough...
zachrockbadenof is offline Quote

Old 01-27-2017, 05:23 AM #36
Maxxxsteele

Zach, when did you buy your seeds. Because the very first release(the last part of 2007) only, were made eith a male described by the SNITCH, I'm sorryy mean "rezdog", as the best sour diesel male he had ever come across. Believe me my brother when I say the original Sour dieselx Ibl were the best genetics I have ever seen or grown with very thick heavy buds that finished quick with a DEVASTATING head that made me laugh so hard my stomach hurt the next day. And, from what I have seen with the f2's made, they carry that same head on to the seeds.

Old 01-27-2017, 05:32 AM #37
Maxxxsteele

I have experience with: galadrial, sssdh, sour diesel ibl (sucked), williams wonder, lisa marie, killer queen, c-99 redux and joey weeds, jilly bean, pot of gold, og kush (tahoe, larry, and platinum). And, from the one pack of 2007 sour diesel ibl I found multiple phenos that were ALL keepers. And after ten years In freezer had excellent germ. rate. Have three packs.

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-13-2017, 10:13 AM #38
mtncolas

mtncolas will become famous soon enough
Double bump
mtncolas is offline Quote

Old 03-14-2017, 04:32 AM #39
hunter812

hunter812 is on a distinguished road
I ran rez's chemdog 4D for several years had a great pheno which I won several cups with here in Oregon loved it but lost it when I went on vacation and my friend fried my room, been looking for it for years now with no luck would love to test some of your seeds. (please) thanks
hunter812 is offline Quote

Old 03-16-2017, 01:42 AM #40
Maxxxsteele

Hi all, everything coming around . Wow, theSe plants smell to high heaven (even in veg.) Stay tuned..........