Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Seedbay > everyone who has experience with rez "chemdog DD or "strawberry diesel"

Thread Title Search
everyone who has experience with rez "chemdog DD or "strawberry diesel" Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-09-2017, 08:05 AM #21
rootfingers
buried beneath the soil

rootfingers is a jewel in the roughrootfingers is a jewel in the roughrootfingers is a jewel in the roughrootfingers is a jewel in the roughrootfingers is a jewel in the roughrootfingers is a jewel in the roughrootfingers is a jewel in the rough
Great to hear you have had success with germination!
rootfingers is offline Quote

Old 01-09-2017, 09:28 AM #22
mtntrogger

mtntrogger is a glorious beacon of lightmtntrogger is a glorious beacon of lightmtntrogger is a glorious beacon of lightmtntrogger is a glorious beacon of lightmtntrogger is a glorious beacon of lightmtntrogger is a glorious beacon of lightmtntrogger is a glorious beacon of lightmtntrogger is a glorious beacon of lightmtntrogger is a glorious beacon of lightmtntrogger is a glorious beacon of lightmtntrogger is a glorious beacon of light
tuned in for this one. I have some straw d seeds..f3 from ganesh/Fractal Genetics (from original rez stock). No luck with the first 6 ive tried , but still have a few left ! Was on a hunt for these seeds forever after I started growing Bruce Banner 3, just wanted to do a bx. I still pray I can get one to pop

Old 01-09-2017, 07:13 PM #23
CareStaker

CareStaker has a spectacular aura aboutCareStaker has a spectacular aura aboutCareStaker has a spectacular aura aboutCareStaker has a spectacular aura about
That is great news, these strains align well with a lot of people, and need to be preserved. Wish I had something to contribute. Spread them far and wide please!
CareStaker is offline Quote

Old 01-09-2017, 08:20 PM #24
FireIn.TheSky
Banned

FireIn.TheSky has a spectacular aura aboutFireIn.TheSky has a spectacular aura aboutFireIn.TheSky has a spectacular aura aboutFireIn.TheSky has a spectacular aura about
Rez strawberry D nice plants, nice bud, nice strawberry smell and taste, lacked potency.

It was a novelty but ppl asked to not get it anymore.
FireIn.TheSky is offline Quote

Old 01-09-2017, 09:52 PM #25
puffinpassV2.0

puffinpassV2.0 will become famous soon enough
6/10 germ rate on my chemDD, looking pretty small at this point, pretty slow to get going/veg compared to the other strains currently being run. we also have 5 solos stash from bodhi, 4 Strawberry diesel from fractal gen, 3 super nova from snowhigh, and 8 johnny blaze from legends
puffinpassV2.0 is offline Quote

Old 01-09-2017, 11:00 PM #26
GSPfan

GSPfan is a glorious beacon of lightGSPfan is a glorious beacon of lightGSPfan is a glorious beacon of lightGSPfan is a glorious beacon of lightGSPfan is a glorious beacon of lightGSPfan is a glorious beacon of lightGSPfan is a glorious beacon of lightGSPfan is a glorious beacon of lightGSPfan is a glorious beacon of lightGSPfan is a glorious beacon of lightGSPfan is a glorious beacon of light
Some pics of chem DD. I was told that this pheno was found from a few original packs of chem DD from rez.
GSPfan is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-10-2017, 08:50 AM #27
Maxxxsteele

Maxxxsteele will become famous soon enough
Hola mi amigos, gsp nice plant. I have had the pleasure of growing out one pack (of the four I have). the very first release of chemdog DD. Thats important because ALL dd, chem sour d, etc. That followed was no where near the quality with sn
amazing range of kick ass, all keeper, with rhe most amazin phenos, running the gamet from squat fat crystal filled pheno that is done in 43 days. To a 70-75 day sativa.but, with fuller than usual buda than most sativas have. Oh my god and the smell and taste with a perma grin, all day smile inducing... I am sorry folks, I digress when thinking about the old days and the DD. Anyway, I believe rez made one batch with that magic male before it was lost. I know I paid 120 or 160. Then they dropped when he changed the male. I had no hermi issues at all. Hands down the best weed I have ever grown or smoked. Only pot I woild give a rwn. And, the males from these plants breed amazingly well. Passing on not only amazing phenos (like no other f2 I have ever seen) but tjat laughy fun perma grin effect. Anyway, gonna take a while and stay tuned. Happy new year all...
Maxxxsteele is offline Quote

Old 01-10-2017, 09:00 AM #28
Maxxxsteele

Maxxxsteele will become famous soon enough
Gspfan, the 10 I grew out had much more pronounced and a much denser covering of tricombes, having an almost grey appearance. Yours are beautiful but, could be the second or third (depending on what was spent). They went all the way down to $80.
Maxxxsteele is offline Quote

Old 01-10-2017, 10:12 AM #29
positivity

positivity is a glorious beacon of lightpositivity is a glorious beacon of lightpositivity is a glorious beacon of lightpositivity is a glorious beacon of lightpositivity is a glorious beacon of lightpositivity is a glorious beacon of lightpositivity is a glorious beacon of lightpositivity is a glorious beacon of lightpositivity is a glorious beacon of lightpositivity is a glorious beacon of lightpositivity is a glorious beacon of light
Strawberry diesel is one of my favorites from the seeds I've tried. I have lots of favorites though...It's original..unique in its own way. High isn't a bomber but it is a good mix of head and body. The diesel taste with the strawberry tinge on some of the phenos is nice. From one of the original strawberry diesel drops a long time ago, made seeds of it a few times to keep it around.

Good stuff, definitely worth popping. Only drawback that I noticed is the buds get pretty big and they tend to get bud rot if not kept on the drier side
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1677.jpg
Views:	26
Size:	109.6 KB
ID:	391781 Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC_0058.jpg
Views:	27
Size:	110.5 KB
ID:	391782 Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC_0060.jpg
Views:	18
Size:	76.1 KB
ID:	391783 Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0126.jpg
Views:	25
Size:	94.5 KB
ID:	391784
positivity is offline Quote

Old 01-20-2017, 01:35 AM #30
TLB

TLB is a jewel in the roughTLB is a jewel in the roughTLB is a jewel in the roughTLB is a jewel in the roughTLB is a jewel in the roughTLB is a jewel in the roughTLB is a jewel in the rough
My beloved SD, still in love with her since 2008. The pheno has strawberry smell from 2/3 week of flower, then a mix of fruity/diesel smell follow and looses the strawberry scent . Beautiful structure, loves nutes and well balanced PH, hydro or soil she always gives wonderful results, outdoor is a beauty monster and it's ready first 2 week October, 74 days flowering indoor hydro a little bit more in soil. Since she incredibly has dense buds full of fat calixes be aware of mold indoor/out. Leaves turn beautifully purple with cold night temps, she react well to cold temps. Best smoked after 1 and half month. If I missed something, just ask.
TLB is offline Quote