Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Seedbay > seed tester needed!

Thread Title Search
seed tester needed! Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-14-2016, 01:19 AM #11
selection58

selection58 is on a distinguished road
I would love to test if there are any left. I know I'm new here, but i've been growing since the overgrow days!

I can send pics of my work upon request!
selection58 is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-14-2016, 05:44 AM #12
Team Sift

Team Sift will become famous soon enoughTeam Sift will become famous soon enough
I love the Cheese, so if you have anyleft
hit me up...
Team Sift is offline Quote

Old 10-15-2016, 12:54 AM #13
THC Farms

THC Farms is on a distinguished road
I'm new to ICMag but not to the industry. I've been at it for the better part of 10 years now. I'd love to give your testers a run if any are left. I specialize in veganic/biodynamic/probiotic farming practices. It would be done indoors with (1) 600 watt mh devoted to veg and (2) 600 watt HPS for flower. I like, from seed, to veg for a min of 70 days before the flip. Trying to think of pertinent information you might wanna know since I'm new to the forum... I use fabric pots from start to finish and like to transplant twice (1gallon to 3gallon to 5gallon). The soil I'm using now is from The Ground Up called Super Sustain vegan mix; only addition I make is adding cork for added aeration. I use alfalfa teas, aact/beneficial teas, sprouted seed teas, fermented plant extracts, em-1, grokashi and Dragonfly Earth Medicine( Radiant Green, Fat Flower, Lush Roots and Natural Mystic) to name a few things. If there's anything else you might wanna know about me or my gardening habits, please feel free to contact me. If chosen, I will promise to give the most detailed and accurate journal possible.
THC Farms is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-15-2016, 02:45 AM #14
Mystic Funk

Mystic Funk is a glorious beacon of lightMystic Funk is a glorious beacon of lightMystic Funk is a glorious beacon of lightMystic Funk is a glorious beacon of lightMystic Funk is a glorious beacon of lightMystic Funk is a glorious beacon of lightMystic Funk is a glorious beacon of lightMystic Funk is a glorious beacon of lightMystic Funk is a glorious beacon of lightMystic Funk is a glorious beacon of lightMystic Funk is a glorious beacon of light
Thank you everyone for your interest in Item #9.
At the moment there are no more testers beans left at the bay. I didn't think I would get so many people willing to test my gear. so I only sent in a handful of packs.
I'm going to see what I can do about getting more sent out so you guys can test them.
I haven't heard from Clarence in awhile. I hear he's very sick and things are going very slow around here he has a lot on his plate right now. So i'll try and get in touch with him.

For the other people that have less then 50 posts.
I would love for you to test my gear but you need to get your post count over 50 so Clarence and I can talk to you through pm's and put some of you grow pics in you albums so I can see them. you need to prove to me that your not some guy looking for free seeds to keep for your collection and not grow out for us to see.
your pics don't need to be of some crazy looking frosted buds.(that would be nice) But not mandatory.. I'm mostly looking for healthy looking plants, The grow method you using, and if your grow setup in dialed in or not. I don't want my beans killed because of a inexperienced grower or someone that doesn't have there grow room setup right. pretty much any grow pics would be nice.
Thanks again everyone.

peace!
-mystic
Mystic Funk is offline Quote

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-15-2016, 04:08 AM #15
D3pthCharg3

D3pthCharg3 is just really niceD3pthCharg3 is just really niceD3pthCharg3 is just really niceD3pthCharg3 is just really niceD3pthCharg3 is just really niceD3pthCharg3 is just really niceD3pthCharg3 is just really niceD3pthCharg3 is just really niceD3pthCharg3 is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by growingcrazy View Post
I am just getting fired back up after a farmhouse remodel. If I may, Id like to run these!
Hello my friend. These sound awesome, I'm sure you'll rock them out. Looks as though I, unfortunatly, are a few hours too late. Cool cross Mystic looking forward to how they come out.

Satsang is the invitation to step into the fire of self discovery. This fire will not burn you, it will burn only what you are not. -Mooji

Be the change you wish to see in the world. -Gandhi

It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled. -Mark Twain

Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect. -Mark Twain

Happiness is not a gift; it's a choice -Sadhguru
D3pthCharg3 is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-15-2016, 10:18 PM #16
Mystic Funk

Mystic Funk is a glorious beacon of lightMystic Funk is a glorious beacon of lightMystic Funk is a glorious beacon of lightMystic Funk is a glorious beacon of lightMystic Funk is a glorious beacon of lightMystic Funk is a glorious beacon of lightMystic Funk is a glorious beacon of lightMystic Funk is a glorious beacon of lightMystic Funk is a glorious beacon of lightMystic Funk is a glorious beacon of lightMystic Funk is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by D3pthCharg3 View Post
Hello my friend. These sound awesome, I'm sure you'll rock them out. Looks as though I, unfortunatly, are a few hours too late. Cool cross Mystic looking forward to how they come out.

Thank you depthcharge!
I'm starting a item #9 grow soon myself just to get things rolling while the testers are waiting to get there's.

peace!
Mystic Funk is offline Quote

Old 10-15-2016, 11:49 PM #17
corky1968
Banned

Location: Living in a Trichome. These are the Best Homes in the World.
corky1968 has much to be proud ofcorky1968 has much to be proud ofcorky1968 has much to be proud ofcorky1968 has much to be proud ofcorky1968 has much to be proud ofcorky1968 has much to be proud ofcorky1968 has much to be proud ofcorky1968 has much to be proud ofcorky1968 has much to be proud ofcorky1968 has much to be proud ofcorky1968 has much to be proud of
Talking

Item #9

corky1968 is offline Quote

Old 10-17-2016, 11:37 AM #18
nygrr

nygrr is on a distinguished road
hy
its interesting to me.i can start it dec.1 indoor
nygrr is offline Quote

Old 10-17-2016, 01:49 PM #19
growingcrazy

growingcrazy is a glorious beacon of lightgrowingcrazy is a glorious beacon of lightgrowingcrazy is a glorious beacon of lightgrowingcrazy is a glorious beacon of lightgrowingcrazy is a glorious beacon of lightgrowingcrazy is a glorious beacon of lightgrowingcrazy is a glorious beacon of lightgrowingcrazy is a glorious beacon of lightgrowingcrazy is a glorious beacon of lightgrowingcrazy is a glorious beacon of lightgrowingcrazy is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by D3pthCharg3 View Post
Why hello Sir! Next time I am in the neighborhood I have some things for you...

Mystic, whats the good word? Haven't heard anything!

Take care Fellas!

Old 10-17-2016, 07:38 PM #20
selection58

selection58 is on a distinguished road
Thanks I will fill out my pic album so you can look upon my growing skills! Getting 50 posts is somewhat difficult without seeming like a post whore, but I will try to ease into the community as nicely as possible.

I'll probably setup a thread to people can see my work!

Thanks,
Selection
selection58 is offline Quote